24.

“LUNA!”

I flinch hard while stirring the hot chocolate milk when Harry screams. I move away from the stove and lean over the counter when I hear the door open.

“Harry-”

My eyes widen and the sentence gets cut off when I see him running in the living room, cursing when he stumbled at the stools in front of the counter. I frown in confusion when I see his face laced with pure shock and redness.

“What happened!?” I press my hands on the counter and lean forward while he takes hold of the stool and sits down on it. “Why did you scream?”

“The dream-” my heart dropped. “The dream!"

"Umm...w-what dream?" I move back to the stove and turn it down a little bit. "What are you talking about?"

"I had a dream," he looks directly at me. "And you were there. I wanna know was that a dream or I was too wasted?"

"How would I know," I awkwardly chuckle without looking at him. "I just came back."

"Don't lie to me," he whines and I look up, catching a glimpse of his frustrated face. "I don't remember going to bed, least of all getting out of the shower. I know I said I remember, but I don't!"

I purse my lips slightly sideways and turn off the stove. I decided to ignore his question because what am I going to say? Yeah, you were wasted as fuck that you thought you were having a dream the whole time, and sorry to burst your bubble but you kissed me with the passion no one ever had towards me, oh no! And not on the lips, don't worry, but the neck, ear, and cheek? No. Of course not.

"Tell me!" I look at him when he whines and repeatedly hits the countertop. "See, that dream was not simple, I remember it vividly, and if that was not a dream, I'm fucked."

I form my lips in a straight line, trying not to laugh or smile as I turn around to grab two cups from the shelf. So he does remember. I smile to myself as I get some small flashbacks from a few hours before. I told him he would be so embarrassed and disappointed when he will sober up, I wasn't wrong after all.

"Fuck-" I flinch and clutch the cups tighter when I see him standing behind me when I turn around. "-ing hell! Harry..."

"Luna," I click my tongue and move him away to get to the pot. "Tell me please, I remember that it was something very...very personal, so please, just confirm or deny. I'm dying from this silence."

"I told you," I wipe my smile and clear my throat when he comes beside me. I start to act casual and grab the wooden part of the handle of the pot. "I don't know," I lift the pot and start to pour the hot chocolate into the cups. "By the way, there's lemon water for your hangover," I nod to my right corner. "Take it, it'll help a little."

"Luna," he grabs me by the arm when I put down the pot back on the stove, and turns me around. "Don't."

"What?" I laughed at his serious face.

But my face drops and a gasp escapes my lips when he grabs my both arms and pushes me to the wall behind me. "Don't play with me. Tell me, at what part you came in, tell me the exact scene, please."

"I-I came in and," I gulp down the nervousness while I stare at his sober green eyes. "and saw you sleeping that's- that's all."

I again gasp when Harry stands toe-to-toe with me and gently squeezes my upper arms. The alcohol in his system is  completely vanished and I can see by the look in his eyes he's worried that he messed up big time.

"I remember this happening."

I blink when he holds my face.

"I remember this as well." my breath hitches in my throat when he leans closer and his breath hits on my forehead. "I remember this too, Luna, tell me before I keep doing this until I get the answer myself."