57.

Luna.

Trust is the base of every relationship; no matter what happens, if you get that little feeling in your heart which is called doubt, the relationship just slowly starts going into the void with no way of return. It is scary to think about and horrific to experience it with your own eyes without not being able to do anything to save it.

But as people say, there is a loophole to every impossible situation, you just have to be wise and find it. So, as a matter of this, there's also one, communication. It's important to communicate things which you think will ruin your relationship.

But again...you still have to have trust in that person, without it, the communication just turns into a bunch of words poured out of a heart with emotions and sometimes rage filled in it.

"How could you?" I say in a low voice, Harry's back was turned to me. I scoff, "How dare you?"

"I just asked what has been going on in my mind for a week." he shrugs casually and glances at me over his shoulder. "Am I right or wrong?"

"You asked me if I had known Cameron since before and if I had planned to meet him at the pub so we can hook up as in 'get together' in your words." my voice was flat. "And you want its answer right or wrong?"

"Exactly," he turns around. "So, If I'm wrong, I can apologize to you and if I'm right-"

"Then you'll break up?" He stays still, not moving a muscle. "Is that what you wanted to say?"

"No- I don't know." he takes a big inhale. "Just answer me, Luna, please."

I stare at him for a moment before shaking my head, "I refuse to explain myself." I grab my backpack from the desk and move away towards the exit.

"Luna!" he grabs my hand and stops me. "Don't be stubborn."

I turn around, looking at him. "Then don't be so shameless." I pull my hand back. "I'm not telling you anything." I turn back to open the door.

"What's wrong with you?!" he grabs my arms and pushes me against the wall, holding me firmly. "It's already frustrating to me, just answer the question!"

"Fuck you!" I push him away, and he stumbles back. I could feel my heart burning, my eyes getting hot, and my throat getting tighter. "This is my answer to your question, fuck you."

He takes a deep breath before looking at me, "Luna-"

"How could you doubt me like this, Harry? What the fuck?" I ask with a deep frown. "I told you everything that happened at the pub, every minute and minute, yet you still think I would lie about it? You think I would make that all up?"

"The situations were like this, Luna, you don't know!" Harry says. "I came home after my shift and called you twice, yet you still didn't pick up once."

"I was in a pub, for god's sake, Harry!" my voice raised. "There is supposed to be loud music but when I saw your call, I called back immediately, without wasting a second. I wanted to tell you that I missed you at the pub and I've been thinking about how much we would have together." I pause to push the lump back down. "I didn't know all you cared about was who was with me at the pub, a girl or a boy."