16.

A/N: This (↑) is the song I listened to on loop while writing this :') *crying*

***

Harry.

Today was not the day I wanted or even expected to be.

It was supposed to be a fun, calm, and relaxing day before I go back home for 4 days tomorrow.

Honestly, I just wanted to spend time with her.

But, Jacob Collins has to ruin that for me.

Since whatever time I've known Luna, never I would have thought to see her so fragile and terrified of something or someone the way she was in that classroom. The image of her shaking tremendously with her face red, eyes puffy and red with a continuous flow of water, was something so unusual.

I saw a completely different person in that room, it wasn't Luna Rose.

It was someone buried deep inside, the one my Luna Rose was afraid to show the world.

What happened there?

Why didn't Noah do anything?

How did the matter get so heated?

Why did Luna flinch after looking at me?

What did I do that she wants me to stay away from her?

Did I do something wrong?

So many questions were wandering in my head but I couldn't ask because her pace increased with each step she took in the hallways.

My legs turned and began to follow Luna after she stormed out of the room. I didn't call her name because first, the hallways are pretty much crowded so I didn't want to make her feel embarrassed; second, she wants me to stay away from her.

From the corner of my eyes, I see people glancing at me while passing by, and I knew it had to do with the tension-worry-anger mixed emotions displayed on my face. And well, maybe the faint bruise on my left side of the face.

But, right now, I didn't care about any of the stares. I cared about her, just her.

With a quick boost of my pace, I turned to the left after stepping out of the ground floor gate. I watch as she takes out the keys from her pocket and rushes towards the car parking.

"Luna!"

Her pace did slow down after I call her name from behind but, she didn't stop and kept walking.

With a heavy sigh, I shake my head and jog toward her car.

I won't let her drive in this state.

"Luna..." I gently grab her arm in an attempt to turn her around from the driver's seat.

My brows twitch as Luna flinch and scamper away from me, snatching her hand back from me. Slowly, she finally looks up to where I am standing.

I don't like seeing her like this...

"Hey," I slowly take a step toward her while keeping eye contact with her. "It's me. Don't worry."

Luna's gaze scans over my face, repeatedly coming back to the left side of my face. I felt a twinge in my heart when I see the red marks on her jawline and cheek, the sight of red puffy eyes filled with something I can't explain.