51.

Luna.

First day of my life as a person who I never thought of being but unconsciously hoped for.

First day of being Harry Styles's girlfriend.

And I could not be happier than I am right now, sitting on the passenger's seat with my feet up on the seat to sit comfortably while Harry and I chat on our way back to Holmes Chapel.

At 7 in the morning, I woke up and found myself wrapped up in his arms with our legs also tangled together, and for the first time in my life, I felt like I'd won everything which I deserve.

It was complete calmness. It was like running barefoot on wet and freshly mowed grass in the pouring rain and the clouds up are grey but not dangerous, comforting. It felt like all the unnecessary voices in my head just stopped totally, finally leaving me alone with all the happiness to consume. I felt like living in one of the unrealistic fantasies I had created in my head that brought me so much joy to even imagine when I was at my lowest.

It was truly unbelievable.

Now, every time I look at him, it just newly sinks into me that he is my boyfriend now. He is mine; Harry Styles, my best friend from the camp and my superstar from the X Factor is now my boyfriend. Overnight, I got the person who made me the happiest at the two tough points of my life.

Right now, as I look at him driving, my eyes shift to the ring on his middle finger that I got him. My eyes slowly move up and stop at the Rose tattoo on his arm, I still can't believe he got that because of me; he says that one of the reasons he got the rose tattoo is a memory of him promising about giving me a rose when we met again. After I was done gazing at his arm, my eyes trail up to his shoulder and continue forward from the fabric of his white tee to his face which already had a small smile on.

"Are you checking me out?" he asks with a smirk.

My eyes shamelessly move away from his face and wander on his neck and jawline before going back to his face again. "Yes, I am." he smiles and shakes his head.

"Very good," he says while steering the wheel to the left with one hand and stretching out his hand towards me, so I lift my hand from my lap and give him to hold. A smile forms on my lips when he holds my hand and strokes my knuckles with his thumb before slowing the pace of the car and looking at me. I grin as he lifts my hand and plants a kiss on the knuckles. "We have to take a stop before we go forward, okay?"

"Where are we going?" he intertwines our fingers and looks back at the road. I decided to take my hand back as the car needed to hear up but he quickly holds my hand back and moves the gear with his thumb and with the help of my hand. I chuckle, the fluttery feeling erupting inside. "Okay, you didn't answer me, H." I look at him. "Where are we going? We still haven't washed up yet, and you know I don't like doing anything before bath."

"I know, but we're not meeting anyone," he glances at me with a tiny smirk. "I'm just taking you somewhere I think you'll like."

I grin to myself and nod, excitedly adjusting to my seat. "Now, I'm excited." he laughs and brings my hand up to kiss the back of it.

But in a few moments, the count of the trees on the sides starts to drop and he stops the car on side of the road under the shadow of the tree. Curiosity fills me up and I look out of the window and see the big area of land with green grass blanketed over it. I look at him when he leaves my hand with a nod and a  smile at me, unbuckles the seatbelt before opening the door and getting out. So I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt too and put my feet down, sliding the shoes on. As I put the last shoes on, I look to my side when Harry opens the door and stands with his arm on the door and a soft smile tugging at his lips.