4.

As soon as I can, I reach down the building and takes off towards the exit. Maybe I'm just too happy because I am already out of breath as I walk out of the exit.

But my smile drops when I didn't see Lucas standing anywhere. So, without wasting any more time, I called back on his missed call.

"Where the fuck are you?" I shout as soon as he picks up, which was at the end of the first ring. "Luke, don't you fucking dare fool me or I swear to god-"

"Jesus, come to the parking lot!" Lucas raises his voice from the other side. "I've been here for 10 minutes, near your car."

I cut off the phone without saying bye and sprint off towards the parking lot. I had to take a moment to remember where I parked my car because my mind just went blank all of a sudden.

I rush towards my car at the end of the right side. A huge smile breaks through my face when I see the sight of tousled blond hair on the other side of the car, peeking his head out the opposite side from where I am.

I chuckle to myself and walk further toward the car. Then, I decide to go behind him so the first look I'll see will be his startled face. I press my hand on my mouth, trying hard not to burst out a laugh, as I creep behind him.

"Hello, Lucas..."

"Holy Jesus-"

Lucas jumps on the spot when I whisper from behind in a grim voice. I laugh as he turns around, sees me standing so close, and then stumbles back a few steps.

"Luke!" I sprint towards him before he gets a chance to steady himself, and then fling my arms around his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist in a hug.

"Moony..." I hear Lucas chuckle near my ear as he holds me tightly around him and spins before he gets his feet steady on the ground.

"How are ya?" He asks, very softly.

"I'm so happy now," I reply in a shaky voice, closing my eyes as he strokes my back. "After seeing you."

"Shh," As I predicted before, I start sobbing onto his shoulder. Lucas pats my head to calm me down. "It's okay. I'm here, now. Don't cry, moons."

"I love you, Lucas. I missed you so much."

"Mum and I missed you too, love."

I try my best to stop the constant flow of tears running down my face, but It is getting difficult with every second I spend wrapped up in his hug. So, as he continues to pat me on the back of my head, I unwrap my legs from Lucas's waist and put them down on the surface.

With a quick squeeze around each other, we slowly let go of the embrace. I sniff, wiping tears off my tears with my palm. Also, hear a quiet sniffing sound in front of me. I know Lucas was crying too but he's not gonna show me that.

"You ruined my freshly ironed white shirt with this sour liquid from your eyes, moons." I look up at him rolling his sleeves upwards. The loose strand of his hair dangling over his forehead. "I pressed the shirt last night, just for today."

"You could have put more effort into your hair rather than your plain white boring button-up shirt." I chuckle as he smirks and looks at me through his eyelashes. "And these black trousers. Why? You knew I'm gonna crease it."

"I wanted to make an impression," Lucas smirks and then looks up. His eyes twinkle as he looks at me. "I'm a medical student after all. I have to look professional when I meet someone."

"I've seen you in your boxers, who are you trying to impress?" I laugh looking at him as he tries to style his hair.

"Yeah and we both were kids at that point." Lucas gives me a bored look and grabs my shoulder. "Now, let's go. Mum is waiting for you."