9.

Luna.

"Moony!!"

I groan into my pillow and press another small one over my ear.

"Moons, Wake up!" I whine when Lucas shouts from the room's doorway. "Felix is here! Come on!"

I punch the mattress before turning to look for a time on my phone which is on the way lamp table.

"It's 8 AM, Lucas!" I drop my head back on the pillow with a groan and kept my eyes close. "It takes 4 hours to travel from London to here."

"But moons-"

"Lucas shut the fuck up and come to bed," I lift my arm in the air. "It's cold, let's cuddle."

"Rosá! ven ahora, despierta o lo haré yo!"

"Good Morning, Lou!"

My eyes snapped open when I hear overly familiar voices, which I can only hear through the calls, call out my name from downstairs.

I quickly remove the duvet off of me and sit up straight on my knees, looking straight ahead at Lucas standing in the doorway in his pyjamas.

"What the fuck..."

I hear Lucas chuckle as I rush out of the bed and run towards the door. He shrieks behind me when I grab his hand as we both run down the stairs, towards the living area.

"Idiot!"

"Sorry."

Lucas apologizes when I hiss at him as he bumps into me from behind, making me almost lose my balance. I turn around from the stairs to the living room and let out a gasp as soon as I spot the dark brown-haired boy in his favourite black winter coat near the sofa, smirking at my messy sight with the most beautiful Irish woman I've ever met by his side.

"Felix... Maeve..."

"Come here now," A happy tear run down my face when he removes his hands from the pocket and extends them for a hug. "I've been waiting for months to hug your stupid little self."

I let out a breathy laugh when he says that.

It's been over 7 months since I've seen my brother.

7 months is a pretty long wait for us considering when we meet, we only meet for a day or two and that is also only 2 to 3 times a year.

I immediately kick my feet off the ground and run towards him. Felix chuckles and wraps his arms around me as soon as I stand up on my tippy toes to wrap him in a giant hug.

I missed him. I missed him so much.

"How are you, Rosa?" I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck when he tightens his grip around me. "Everything good over here? Your flatmate isn't a bastard, right?"

"No, he's good. Fine even." I stand back on my feet and back away a little so I can see his face. "We have our banters but nothing major, don't worry."

"They fight all the time," I furrow my eyebrows and look back at Lucas sitting on the backrest of the sofa. "At least, that's what I've been hearing these past one and a half months."

Fucking snitch.

"Does he hurt you, Rosa?" I look back at Felix after mouthing some threats at Lucas.

I stare at Felix's concerned brown eyes when he removes his hands from my shoulder to hold my face.

"He doesn't hurt you, right? Or else tell me I'll arrange something else for you in here-"