40.

I smile over my shoulder and stretch out my free hand towards Luna, trying to calm down her anxiousness before we walk inside my house. She looks down at my hand and then looks up at me.

"There's still time," she makes a pleading face. "Drop me off at the flat before your family sees me standing in front of the house." I roll my eyes and move to grab her hand, making her stiff on the place. "Don't! Why don't you listen to me, H?"

"Why don't you listen to me?" I tilt my head and pull her away from the car. "Come on or I'll have to pick you up again," I smirk as her eyes widen. "Do you want me to do that?"

"No!" Luna quickly moves away from the car and stands next to me. She shoots me a glare and lets out a deep sigh before looking forward. "I hate you." she pouts.

"I'm honoured." I chuckle and lead her towards the house. I glance down at her and see her looking at my house and the small corner garden in front. "You don't look very scared about coming here."

"I'm not scared," we stop at the steps in front of the porch and she looks at me. "I'm just really embarrassed to go in front of your family looking like a pale and bruised-up ghost." she pauses for a second. "Also, I was just admiring how beautiful your house is. I love that small corner full of greenery."

I stare at her when she points at the garden with the corner of her lips tugging up. I look down at our hands when she adjusts my hand into hers firmly while keeping her stare on the green.

She's even more beautiful when she smiles, how's that possible?

"I have a backyard also," she looks at me, her eyes shining. "Mhm. It's bigger than a front corner."

"Do you have flowers planted?" she asks excitedly, subconsciously clutching my hand tighter.

"Some, yeah." I smile when she huffs with a large smile on her lips. "Not too much but I planted some."

"Great!" Luna laughs, wrapping her hands around my arm. "You like flowers?"

I nod with a smile.

"Harry!"

Our eyes snap back when I hear my name from the entrance of the house. I raised my hand to wave at my sister who was standing at the door in her red jumpsuit and a white beanie on top of her blonde hair. But my smile fades when the grip around my arm abruptly loosens and I see her taking a step behind me, hiding her face from Gemma.

"Harry," I look back in front of me and see Gemma rushing down towards me. But she stops when she notices Luna behind me. She looks at me and I shake my head, telling her to not ask anything and she gets the idea. "You both drank wine and did a chit-chat without me!? How dare you?"

"You were sleeping, gems," I shrug. "Anyway, look who I brought!"

I look over my shoulder and see Luna shaking her head but I give her a nod and grab her hand, pulling her in front. My eyes shift to Gemma as she looks at her and then looks back at me. I see her frowning as she raises an eyebrow.

‘What happened?’

I shake my head. ‘I don't know.’ I widen my eyes and tilt my head. ‘Don't ask her, Gemma.’

She nods. ‘Don't worry, I won't.’

But I roll my eyes with a smile threatening to grow when Gemma gives me a sheepish look with a smirk breaking on her face. She quickly wipes off the smirk and moves in front of Luna who was looking down at her face.

"Hey!" I watch as Luna looks up when she sees Gemma stretching her hand in front of her. "I'm Gemma, Harry's sister."

Luna glances at me for a moment before taking Gemma's hand with a small smile. "Hi, I'm-"