23.

A/N: I think this song will set the mood for this chapter ;)

***

Every effort I take to get out of his grip is useless. Every time I move even a slightest, he traps me again. It was all gentle, so gentle, but it made my insides twist every time his skin touches mine.

"You're drunk, H," I gather my strength in an attempt to push him away. "Don't be a fool."

This time, it was easier to move him because the whole time his eyes are set on my lips. As weird as it may feel to me, his grip around my hands was loose and his body less rigid than before. So, I inaudibly take a deep breath and look away from his eyes. Slowly, I remove my hands from his grip, luckily he didn't notice, and place them flat on his chest where he had the swallows tattoed.

But he lets out a small gasp along with a long blink and I wanted to scream.

I may cry because even the littlest touch from me on his bare body is making him gasp. It's too much for me to handle, have I said that?

Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck...

I take a deep breath and gather myself. My throat closes when I glance up at him only to find his green eyes looking for mine. Even though his hands are not on my body, I feel his force on me.

You have to do it, Luna.

I close my eyes for a brief moment and open them again, fixing my gaze on his neck. I slowly start to apply pressure on his chest, attempting to push him away, but a slow exhale from his parted lips tickles my forehead.

"Harry, please," I resumed to push him away and now there's a solid three-inch gap between him and me. "Don't."

Fortunately, he doesn't say anything and it benefits me. So, without glancing at him, I lean off the wall and slowly try to slip away.

"Rose."

The air puffs out of my lungs when two hands grab my upper arms and pin me against the wall, again. I breathe rapidly as Harry's hands travel up from my arms to my shoulders then stop at the side of my neck. I almost lost the strength in my knees when his thumbs brush against my earrings. My eyes glance up when a wet curl from his head dangles down on his forehead.

"Don't push me away," he whispers, his lips catching my attention. "Please, Rose."

I lost my ability to even utter half a word.

"I think about you so much," he speaks. "And I don't want to stop. What is this?"

His eyes fall on the movement of his thumb under my ear for a quick moment before he looks back at me. "What did you do to me? And why do I have no complaints about it?"

I can say the same, Harry.

I blink as the water droplet from the big strand of his hair drops on my forehead. My eyes shift back from his lips to his eyes. I watch as his eyes follow the drop, sliding down my nose.

My eyes widen a bit and my stomach does a backflip when that droplet drops from the tip of my nose to my bottom lip, making the corner of his lips curl up. My breathing becomes shallow when I see his eyes on my lips.

Oh dear God...

"Don't."

I gasp and my hands go up to grab the side of his waist when his thumb stops me from tucking my lip in. A shiver runs down my spine when slowly, he parts my lips and slides his thumb over my bottom lip, wiping the water.

"Having you back to me," he whispers. "Is the best thing that has happened, Rose. You have no idea."

My body shakes as his thumb continues to caress my lips while he watches it. But it freezes when he abruptly glances up at me and grabs my face, leaning forward.