65.

Luna's eyes flutter open and she notices the room brightening up with sunlight. She shut her eyes tightly and pressed her head with the palms of her hands. With a few light punches on the head, she lifts her head from the table and finally fully opens her eyes.

Her gaze shifts to the piece of paper folded neatly and a new envelope right beside it. The feeling of emptiness washes over her again as she remembers yesterday. She takes her time and glances around the room and sees her bags packed and everything else empty. Luna quickly looks away from the emptiness and puts the paper into the envelope before closing it with the glue. She picks up the pen from beside her on the table and hovers the tip of it over on the envelope, reconsidering the whole thing. But at last, she takes a deep breath and writes it down.

'Every question you have has an answer. Please love me enough to want to read it at least once.'

She let out a soft sigh and put the pen down before sliding the envelope under a crystal paperweight which Harry gifted her. She gets up from the chair, but as soon as she stands straight, her head starts spinning and her stomach flips, making her nauseous. So, she quickly turns around and stumbles into the bathroom with her hand on her mouth.

Her insides are all dried up from all the dehydration and little to no food in the last many hours. After feeling a little better, she backs away to the wall and rests her back on the wall. She quickly wipes off her face with the tissues, tossing it into the toilet before shutting her eyes to get back to her regular state. In the next minute or so, she calms down and gets up from the floor, her arms and legs visibly trembling because of weakness as she fully stands and freshens up for the day.

After 10 minutes of getting herself together, she walks back into her room. She stood on a spot, just eyeing the bags in front of her not knowing how and why this day had to come. but slowly she reaches for the bag and unzips it before flipping open the top. She pauses for a moment before her hands reach for the scrapbook she packed.

The memories captured inside it started flashing one by one as she moved her hand over the cover.

From the moment she picked up the scrapbook in that stationery store and met Joshua for the first time to the moment when she attached the last photo of her and Harry where she was showing the ring in her hand with the heart doodles and a title of 'Forever', every single day they spend, every second flashed in her memory.

Luna quickly looks away and walks towards the table. She places the book on it and then proceeds to put the letter on top of it. But as she was backing away, her legs halted and her gaze slowly shifted to the ring on her finger. Without much thought, she takes out the ring and places it in the book.

Give it back to me when I come back...

She startles as her phone rings. Hesitantly, she turns and walks towards the bed where her phone is and lets out a soft sigh when she sees Lucas's name on the screen. With a deep breath, she picks up her phone and answers the phone.

"Luna?" he softly utters, not expecting any response from her. "I know you're listening so you don't have to say anything." Luna hums. "Are you ready? I'm in the hallway, come out. Felix and Cameron are down as well."

Her emotions flood back, making her eyes watery instantly.

"It's okay, take your time," Lucas says. "But you have to walk out of the door by yourself, hmm? I know it's hard but you have to walk out if you want to come back again. You have to let him go so you can come back better, right?"

Luna hums, a stray tear sliding down her face.

"You can do it, Luna. Just come out of the door and I'll be there." he pauses. "All the best, moon."