55.

Luna.

“Surprise, mama!”

“Oh-” Lily gasps when she sees me standing in front of her with my arms open, so she chuckles and pulls me into the house as well as in a hug. “Hey. Oh, I missed you, darling.”

“I missed you more,” I whisper as I hug her back. I tightened the hug slightly when I felt her body heat up. “You're hot.”

I chuckle when she clicks her tongue and banks away from the hug with a small smirk on her face. “Shut up!” with a smile on my lips, I follow her towards the living room while she keeps on talking. “I've heard that corny joke at least 20 times since morning.”

“It's true though!” I say with a laugh and sit down beside her. “Okay, sorry but you're resting today and that’s final. If you want anything, just tell me and I'll get you.”

“You came straight from college?” she asks and rests her head back. “Lucas told you, didn't he?”

“He told me yesterday that you're not feeling good,” I say. “So, it was my choice to come here, don't stress too much. You barely take leave so you should just lay down the whole day. I'll go back to my place when Lucas comes back from his classes.” I smirk and turn my body to face and put my arm on the backrest, supporting my head. “Until then, you're in my control, mama.”

She chuckles and closes her eyes for a moment before tilting her head towards me, a soft expression on her face. “How are you?”

“I'm fantastic!” I smile brightly. “I've never been more fantastic than I'm right now.”

It's been a month and a few days after Valentine's Day and truly, I'm walking on a cloud nine. It feels so good to be unconditionally happy, like, I don't need a reason to be happy or to smile, whenever I see Harry or think about him, there's a broad smile stretching on my lips. He treats me so well and doesn't hesitate to show me how much he loves and adores being with me despite being busy most days. All four of us have gone on small day trips to relieve the stress of the upcoming competition, just to feel the fresh air and spend as much time as we possibly can together.

Honestly, I will never stop being grateful for how happy and satisfied these three people in my life made me in such a short amount of time.

“I can see that.” Lily smiles, her eyes crinkling just a bit. She stretches her hand and caresses my face for a moment. “You’re glowing, my love. I'm glad you got them by your side.” I nod happily. “By the way, what's Felix and Maeve are doing? I haven't talked to them for so long and neither has Lucas.”

“Oh, me too,” I reply. “I've called them myself a few times but Felix doesn't talk much...rather not at all, only Maeve does. She also talks no more than 4 to 5 minutes.” I pout. “They told me over the text that there are so many new projects they've been working on so they don't get too much of free time.” Lily nods slowly. “That’s good though, I'm happy they're together in the stressful period.”

“Hmm, you're right.” she pauses. “What about the competition? How's everything going with it?”

“It's going well,” I smile. “They’re practising almost for a whole day, I only get to see Harry in college when we don't have classes or at home at night.”

“It would be very exciting for Harry, isn't it?” she asks.

“It is, yes. But he stresses a lot for no reason.” I say. “He gets overwhelmed easily and you know...sometimes, I don't know how to console him.”