56.

A/N: a long chapter and an important one for the future!

Sorry for the late updates :')

Enjoy!

★ ★ ★

“Give me the best shirt you have in your closet.”

“No. Don't go.”

“Come on, Harry.” I look over my shoulder at Harry who's sitting on the bed. “I have to go, it'll be helpful for Lucas. I told you that.”

“Why are they meeting in a pub for their first meeting? Shouldn't they be meeting in a nice cafe where everything is peaceful.” he makes a grumpy face. “The pub is just...”

“Claudia wants that, not Lucas.” I look back in the mirror. “Also, the pub will make things less awkward for them while talking, you know how shy Lucas becomes when talking to a strange person and Claudia is the girl he has that once-in-a-lifetime crush on. I think it'll be easy for them.”

“If it's easy for them then why are you going? Don't go,” he says and I let out a sigh. “We should spend time together.”

“You also have to go to work in an hour Harry...” I mumble while neatly clipping up my hair. I turn around and walk towards the bed, sitting next to him.

“I just have the work for the party so I'm coming home earlier than I do and you're going to the pub so god knows when you will come back. Also, you'll get more all by yourself while they're talking.”

“I'll come home before 10:30, I swear. And I won't get bored as Claudia’s friend is coming too, I'll have company.” his face was not much convinced, so I smiled softly and held his hand. “I promised Lucas that I'll go with him, Harry. He looked very excited, I don't want to ruin that for him, please. Let me go, I'll come back soon.”

He stares at me for a few seconds before he clicks his tongue and lets out a sigh. “Fine, go. I'll drop you off at Lucas. But don't drink much and come back quickly, okay?”

“Okay, also I'm not gonna drink today at all, I'm not in a mood,” I say with a smile. “So now please give me one of your shirts, I don't want to wear mine.”

“Okay.” he nods and scoots away to get off the bed and walk towards the door before glancing over at my black ripped jeans. “Black and white?” he points at me.

“Perfect.” I give thumbs up and he walks out with a nod.

I turn around to look at myself in the mirror but then the screen of my phone lights up. I pick up th phone and see Lucas’s message.

Lucas: I think I might cry when I see her. I'm nervous.

I chuckled and opened the message to reply to him.

Me: Don’t worry I'll help you run away from there ;)

I send the text and he immediately saw it.

Lucas: You're not helping the situation... Fuck off ( please come)

I laugh and close the messages before locking the phone and putting it in my pocket.

“What happened?” I hear Harry’s voice as he enters.

“Lucas said he might cry when he'll meet her,” I smile and turn around after loosening the strand of my hair which was too stretched up. “So I told him ‘Don't worry, I'll help you run away from the pub’.”