2.

After almost two and a half hours of cleaning the room and arranging all the stuff in it, I decided to go out to buy some things I wanted for myself and my addition to the groceries we had in the flat.

When I got the grocery stuff I wanted, which was not much, I decided to go to the registration office at the university to get all of my classes and schedule sorted. That also took me some time because today was the last date for enquiries and getting your schedule along with an ID card.

So, after another hour and a half of being outside, I finally got to my last destination. Which is a stationery shop.

The shop is kind of close to the flat so I decided to park my car in the parking lot and walk back towards the stationery. It is a kind of crowded area that's why there is no way I would have parked my car there and wouldn't get any damage on it.

As I enter the shop, I hear a soft guitar tune coming from the speakers. A tiny smile automatically forms on my face while I glance around all the shelves packed with stationery items.

I love stationery.

After I finished gawking at the store, I turned sideways to grab a shopping basket. I see a guy with jet black hair picking up the second last basket left on the counter so I sprint and catch the last one that is left.

Luckily, I managed to get the basket just before a woman came right behind me. With a relieved sigh, I walk around the shop, wandering into different sides of the shelves and isles to collect all the things I need.

I turn towards the notebook section; I look down at the basket to see that all the things I had collected are right. When I made sure that it was all good, I walked into the notebook section.

"Jesus Christ, that's a lot for a fucking notepad."

As I grab my notebooks, I hear an irritated whisper from the other end of the shelf.

It is the same boy who grabbed the second last bucket. I sneakily watch as he grabs some big notepads, looks at the price and with a click of the tongue puts them back on the shelf.

"If you want some cheaper ones, you can look on this side of the shelf." I decided to share a piece of information with him.

"Huh?" His head turns to me and I assume he didn't quite hear me because of the visible confusion on his face.

"I said, this shelf-" I point at the shelf where I am buying. "-has more affordable notepads if you want."

"Oh..." He looks down at the notepad in his hand and with a last glance of both of its sides, he settles it back on the shelf. "Thanks for that."

"Mention not." I smile and make a space for him to stand as he walks toward the shelf.

We both silently collected all we wanted before I moved to the side where he was to get me a sticky note packet and a file folder which is on the bottom of the shelf.

After I collect all the material, my gaze drifts to the second last shelf of some big-to-small bunch of fancy scrapbooks.

I had a scrapbook of photos almost every year since I was 7. But for the last 2 to 3 years, I've stopped doing it because I haven't had one single motivation to continue to do so.

I used to click and then print out all the photos which were memorable for me with my mum and sometimes Felix when he wasn't busy with his friends, and then with a little description underneath I would stick those photos onto the paper. Then my mum would tell me to doodle something colourful around the pictures or the text to make it more interesting.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I didn't realize that my eyes were getting teary and my breath a bit shaky until the boy came up beside me with his concerned voice.