26.

"No! You bastard!"

"Stop, whining."

I elbow him as I keep my gaze on the TV and focus on the controller in my hand. I groan loudly and stand up while operating the buttons with my thumb.

"Harry," I whine and stomp my foot. "Let me go forward, please! This is not fair!"

"Everything is fair in love, war, and racing." I huff when he speaks from the couch. "And sit down, you're not gonna win by standing up."

"Shut up," I blindly twisted my hand and slapped his forehead, which he winced at. But I shriek and get hold of the controller when his car crashes with mine. "Don't crash your trashy car with my Bugatti!"

"That's a Mercedes, stupid." he stands up as well as we get closer to the finish line. "First know what your car is."

"Ah," I mockingly laughed. "Yours is a Jeep, you don't get to talk."

I gasp when I see his Jeep overtaking mine. So, I pushed the buttons really hard but I still couldn't reach up to him. With a groan, I slap my hand hard on the controller and wince when it hurts.

"It's still winning, Lou," he laughs. "Look at that, I can't even see you behind me."

"You're blind," I groan when my car doesn't pick up any more speed. "Fucking- No!"

My jaw drops and I stay frozen on the spot when he crosses the finish line before me. I huff and close my mouth, dropping the controller on the table. With a roll of my eyes at his overexcitement, I adjust the glasses on my nose and fold my arms over my chest.

"Look at that beautiful screen," he throws his arm on my shoulder and points at the TV screen. "Congratulations, Edward, you have won the race!" he reads. "You have defeated Rose for the third time."

"The last one isn't anywhere." I glared at him.

"Yeah," he looks down at me. "But that's the truth." I roll my eyes and look away from his cheesy smile. "Aw, look here," he coos and stands in front of me, bending down to my height. I give him a bored look as he pinches my cheeks. "Look at that grumpy little kid. Are you mad, sweetcheeks?"

"Stop it," I say but he continues to pull my cheeks with that annoying smile on. "I'll slap you, I'm not joking."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Ah!" I slap his hands away when he pinches too hard. I flick him hard on the forehead before scowling and backing away. "You're annoying."

We both glare at each other while I rub my face and he rubs his forehead. I stumble back and sit down on the couch, still glaring at him but he had a smirk on his face.

"You're a cheater."

"I'm not," he huffs and rolls his eyes. "You don't know the techniques or rather, you don't know how to play a game."

"That's not true!" I gasp, my eyes following his movements as he switches off the TV and gathers the mess. "You kept crashing my car and damaged it and that is why my car couldn't pick up the speed."

"Just accept your defeat, Luna Rose," he smirks over his shoulder before placing the set in the small cupboard. "You're too salty to admit that I win and you lost."

"Whatever," I stand up when I hear a knock on the door. "It's just a stupid game."

I roll my eyes and step towards the door as I hear him laugh. "Oh, now it's a stupid game," I unlocked the lock and twist it, opening a door. "I see how this is."