61.

No Perspective.

"The Laurels from Victoria University, Manchester!"

Luna's heart drops to her feet and she gasps out loud before slapping her hand on her mouth and springing up from her seat.

She was completely baffled for a while, she didn't know what was going around, or how loud the cheers went from her section. All she could see was Harry on the stage with his head slightly tilted up with a complete shock written on his face. But she softly gasps as she comes back to her senses shortly after, Luna almost teared up but was too ecstatic to even let her tears flow down. With the cloud nine happiness, she clapped until her palms started to feel numb and her jaw started to ache because of how broadly she was smiling.

But later, the applause fades down and she sits down on the chair after a glance at Harry's still bewildered face.

"Unfortunately, the Wanders," the host turns towards the last group that got eliminated. "We're very sorry to let you go in the last round. I wish you nothing but the best for the future." the lead singer of the band smiles softly and nods. "Would you like to say something?" the host points the mic towards the girl.

"Uh..." she chuckles. "It is indeed sad to be eliminated in the last round but we had so much fun today and for the past few months that we've been preparing for this competition. All the bands today were so good and so passionate about this like they usually are, so it was a very fun and exciting experience. At last, we're just really happy to be a part of this competition." she nods her head and the applause echoes through the theatre along with the band's name being cheered from the top floor.

"Thank you so much for your outstanding efforts, a round of applause for Wanders everyone!" the band waves at the upper section with a smile while they slowly get off the stage.

On the stage, Harry was trembling and his heart was beating faster. He had his head down while he blankly stares at the ground. All he could think was 'How?', 'How did this happen?', 'Did we really come first?'. Harry was happy, rather he was on cloud nine, but that happiness was buried deep inside and was overlapped with the feeling of utter shock.

"So, as you all know, there's only one band that will get the final trophy and the prize money," the host speaks, gathering the undivided attention is everyone in the room. "And now, there's only one way, like I said before... A rematch between the bands that tie on number one."

Luna and Harry's hearts skips beat and their stomach flips with nervousness. Luna was getting tense because nobody knew this would happen so the band did not prepare any other song, she cannot think enough of the fact that their band had no extra song prepared.

At least, as she thought.

Everyone's attention was on the stage as the middle-aged man in a three-piece comes up on the stage and the host hands him the mic. "As an assistant judge, I'm here to announce what this round will be all about." he walks toward the middle and resumes his talk. "As this is a situation that hadn't happened before, all the judges have decided to give them a perhaps easy task that will rearrange their order in first and second. These two bands that are tied for the number one spot will have another round where they will perform an original song their university has performed in the last year of The Musical Souvenir in their respective cities."

Luna's heart drops and her eyes widen as she slides to the edge of her seat, keeping her full attention on the stage. Her eyes shift to the band, especially Harry, she clutches her hands together when she notices them getting a little tense.

"That is the only fair thing to do." the man in a suit nods and turns to give the microphone to the host. "I'll leave the rest to you." the host smiles and waits until the man reaches back down.