45.

A few days have passed by and everything seems normal when we're at college. That's the side effect of being in the same friend group, you can't show that something is wrong between two people or they'll ask questions and you can't answer them. But I think, if I keep on neglecting the issue and busy myself with Noah, I'll be able to do a pretty good job at not thinking about him constantly. Of course, it's not easy since we live in the same house, but I have to adjust to something.

Luckily for me, he didn't do anything in these past days that will make me confused, rather, he only spoke to me when we were together with our friends. At the house, it was silent unless we had to talk about something unavoidable. But to be honest, that's more painful knowing that I messed up the good we had as best friends. If I wouldn't say that to him when he was being so nice to me, we might actually have stayed as friends.

As of now, I don't think I can avoid thinking about the matter when he's right in front of me, talking and laughing with a girl who seems to be in higher years. I watch standing from afar at the entrance of the sitting area as they both talk and he nods his head with every sentence she said. I blink when the girl strokes his bicep while smiling at him and talking giddily. With a quick hug, they both part ways with identical smiles on their faces. I keep my eyes on him as he turns around and steps in my direction but I blink when he finally catches my eyes and his pace slows down. Eventually, he stops and his smile fades when we hold each other's gaze.

“Luna,” I blink and tear away my eyes from Harry when I heard Noah from beside me. “We have a presentation today, did you do it?”

“Yeah, I did.” I nod.

“Cool,” he grabs my hand. “Then please help me with mine, I need your help.”

“Professor Gibson needs my help?” I dramatically gasp. “What a miracle.”

“Oh, come on,” I chuckle when he rolls his eyes. “Even the greatest people needed ordinary people's help to succeed in their mission.”

“Oh,” I removed my hand from his grip and whacked him on the arm. “Ordinary people huh?”

“Okay, sorry, sorry.” he laughs and raises his hands in surrender. I chuckle when he clasps his hands together. “But I really need your help or else I'll just embarrass myself in front of the whole class, please.”

“Put your hands down,” I push his hands down and give him a nod. “I never said no, Noah.”

“Great!” I startle and chuckle when he quickly hugs me. “Okay, sorry.” he backs away.

“It's okay.”

“Okay, let's go,” he turns around but before I could step forward he turns back around. “We should stay in the classroom so I'll prepare for it.”

“Okay,”

I chuckle and he turns around, rushing forward. I take a look back at the sitting area but look away again when I couldn't spot him. I laugh to myself when I see Noah almost running into the hallway so I shake my head and step forwards as well. But suddenly, I startle when Harry stops in front of me out of nowhere with his brows furrowed and jaw tight, taking a step forward.

“What?" I take a step back. “What's that face?”

“Nothing,” he takes a step forward and I take one back. “You're just in my way.”

I quickly move away and he stops in his track. He looks at me for a moment and smirks before shaking his head and looking back to the front. My brows crease when he walks away from me with that smirk on his face.

I can never understand what goes on in his head.

I blink and take a deep breath before turning and walking toward the classroom.