50.

AN: this is what I think you should listen to while reading this chapter ↑
It's so peaceful.

Also...you're welcome :)

~ ~ ~

No perspective.

Harry is pissed off, to say the least.

He's pissed off at too many things at once so he doesn't exactly know whom to blame. But overall, he's more pissed at the person who bumped into Anne that day, it could have put everything to an end if the video would've kept going and Luna would've seen herself in it. He hoped that with those videos, Luna will remember something but the whole time he looked at her, she was just smiling at his little self.

Also, Jonathan's constant blabbering around him right now is not helping him.

"Why do you talk so much?" Harry asks as he puts on the white t-shirt which Luna packed in the bag. "Can't you just keep quiet?"

"I'm talking to make your mood light, Harold," Jonathan says in an offended tone but Harry looks at him and he laughs it off. "Come on, it's okay, she'll know someday."

"When!?" Harry asks frustratedly as he walks towards his mirror. "Listen, I'm getting impatient about this situation now." with a frown on his face, he starts to swoop back his hair. "I've waited for years for her, Jonathan, it's not funny anymore." he groans and moves away from the mirror, leaving his hair as it is, and picks up his watch. "And I can't believe that she does not remember a single thing! She saw my childhood photos, she saw the videos from that same camp, god damnit! Still?"

"See, she will know someday by herself," Jonathan picks out the black jacket from his bag and hands it to Harry. Without questioning, he blindly grabs it and wears it over his tee. "Or make her remember it yourself."

"I want her to remember it herself," Harry looks at his friend, face defeated. "I want to see that reaction on her face when she'll finally realizes who I am."

Suddenly, Jonathan comes forward and wraps Harry in a hug without saying anything. Harry likes that quality of him, he understands him without saying anything back and that's exactly what he needs right now.

"Why aren't you both coming with us?" Harry asks as Jonathan pulls away. "Luna asked you to."

"She did but we just decided to not go," he smiles. "You've celebrated the whole day with us, give them your time too." Harry smiles softly and nods.

"H," Harry turns around and sees Joshua standing at the door, all dressed up. He blinks and smiles looking up and down at Harry. "You dressed up perfectly, my boy."

"Stop eying me," Harry rolls his eyes with a smirk and grabs his wallet from the table, and puts it in his pocket before walking towards the door. "What is it?"

"Come on," Joshua says. "It's already late." he grabs Harry's hand.

"Where are we going but?" Harry asks as Joshua drags him out of the room.

"It's Secret."

Harry sighs and walks with Joshua into the living room. Chloe, Gemma, and Sydney are talking and giggling about something I'm in the corner while Anne and Luna we're nowhere. He blinks and puts on a tight-lipped smile when the girls turn and he sees their brows slightly raised and a smile forming on those lips.