62.

Harry.

It is ridiculous to think how much your life can change in just a day. You go from a person who's present but rarely visible to being in the constant spotlight. If my 17-year-old knew that my future would be like this, I definitely would have let out a chuckle; but, everything has its own timing and mine happened to be just now.

When I walk around the hallways of the university, I get pleasant looks, waves, and smiles thrown at me, it sure feels nice. Sometimes, I hear people talking about me behind my back but the talk being positive is what puts me in a good mood. Not only there but I've also been put in the spotlight at the restaurant, Sometimes it gets awkward when people give me strange looks seeing me serve them dinner but I can ignore that.

But overall, I think I like being in the spotlight.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Your videos from the X Factor are getting trended again." The boy a bit younger than me speaks. My eyes turn to the mum of the family who sat beside her kids when she spoke. "You're practically famous all over England right now, Why are you doing this job?"

"I've been doing this job for a long time," I say calmly. "I don't find anything wrong with this."

"That's right." the dad speaks. "Even if you're famous, you still have to pay the bills somehow, right?" I chuckle as they laugh. "We're sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's okay."

"All the best for the future, Harry." The girl smiles at me so I smile back.

"Enjoy your dinner." With a smile at them, I spin around and walk back towards the kitchen. I roll my eyes and shake my head when I see Joshua standing at the door with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "Shut up."

"Mr Harry Styles, the new pop sensation." I press my lips together and drag him away from the track. "That was the fourth time in 2 hours. Oh, how I love seeing you all flustered with that tray in your hand."

"I said, shut up." I chuckle.

"Guys," we turn our heads to the side and see Sydney rushing towards us with a cheeky smile. "A girl from the middle school told me that she wants to be a drummer like me when she grows up." I smile when she rubs her hands together. "It felt so good to hear that... Oh, this is the best week of my life."

"I also got a lot of messages about my guitar after our performance went viral online." Joshua smiles cheerfully. "This boosts up my energy every time."

I just smiled, looking at their happy and proud faces. But immediately after, a man from the kitchen heads out with a tray of food, looking around. But then he stops when he looks at the three of us.

"Kids, somebody take this to 24." he stretches out the tray in front of us. "Quick."

"I'll take it." I take the tray from his hand and he immediately spins around, going back into the kitchen. I carefully adjust the tray in my hand before looking at Joshua and Sydney. "Come on guys, back to work." With that, I turned around and walked towards the table where I was supposed to with a pleasant smile.

But my smile fades when I see the two men whom I didn't call like they suggested sitting down, staring at me with a small smile as I approach them. So, I cleared my throat and kept my eyes down as I placed their food on the table.