12.

At 8 or maybe a little after that, we finally reached the club location we have the passes to.

Partying in the club was a last-minute decision and then that decision was followed by our costumes and the theme. Mr Miller handed us four passes for this party. Apparently, Joshua said that the club's manager is his dad's friend, or maybe, an acquaintance. So, when there was a chance to organize a party with 30 special guests, he chose to go to Mr Miller.

So, now, after eating something light to give our stomachs something to hold on to, four of us are entering through the narrow entrance of the club.

"The entrance kind of reminds me of claustrophobia, which I never had," Luna mumbles under the red fluorescent light in the passageway.

After she gives the pass to the guard at the door and shows her ID, the man ties a small bright green coloured wristband to her which only pass holders can get.

With a quick thanks, she walks and stops forward in the dimly lit area just before the entrance.

After her, it was me. So I step closer and gave my pass. While the man checks my pass, I quickly take out my ID, which I had previously removed from my wallet, and hand it to him. In a moment, he checks my ID and ties a bright blue coloured wristband to my left hand.

"Thank you." I quickly take my ID back from him and walk forward, putting my ID back into my wallet.

"Harry!" I curse under my breath and look to my left, at the hand who grabbed my arm. "Is this you?"

"Of course it's me." I shake my head and tap my hand on Luna's hand. "It's not that dim, I can somehow see you."

"Yeah, but I can't!" She whispers and wraps her both hands around my arm. "I forgot to put on lenses. Now I'm, like, blurry blind."

I shake the weird feeling away from me when I feel her hands clutching tightly around my forearm.

"C'mon," I place a hand on hers and step away from that corner to where the music is coming from. "Let's go inside, blondie and Josh are waiting."

When I glance at her beside me, I see her nodding before walking with me side by side.

Eventually, we reached the entrance.

I hear a gasp from Luna as she slowly removes her hands from my arm and steps closer to the entrance.

It was creepy as hell, I'll give it that. The top of the entrance was covered with spider webs and spiders on it. Inside the party, we can see people dancing, drinking, and swaying along with the hard metal rock tune. Inside, everything was fluorescent blue coloured with a touch of red and orange in some corners.

"Let's go." I look back from the entrance to Luna in front of me, a big grin breaking on her face. "It's gonna be good!"

I hope it does.

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckle and follow her into the club.

As soon as we stepped in, the blaring music hit my ear. While we walk further south I see people in a bunch of different costumes, some dressed like us, just a simple outfit of TV or rom-com characters, and some others were dressed in extreme outfits with extra props and paint on their faces.

At the very front of the room, there is a DJ, dressed in some edgy costumes, I don't know what that is but it looked scary on him.

While taking in the Halloween decoration of the club with a bunch of spider webs covering the whole roof, big spiders, Jack 'O Lanterns in the corners, and some fake skeleton hanging from the pillars of the club, we finally reached the bar area where Joshua and Sydney are.