Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V. (Point of View)

A woman rushed to her home excited, carrying a child in her arms. As soon as she got to her home, her husband opened the door and greeted her with excitement. When the woman entered the home, she set her baby down on the bed.

The baby had (hair color) hair and (eye color). The child smiled with joy, seeing the parents.

"I never knew I'd be a father, Ally," the man said.

"Adam, calm down," Ally said. "You already knew ahead of time."

"Sorry." A thought then came to him. "What did you name the child?"

"The name? Oh that's right. It's (Y/N)."

"(Y/N) sounds like a beautiful name for a child."

Little baby (Y/N) giggled in joy.

"I hope we can try our best to take care of (Y/N)"

(Y/N) P.O.V.

As a two year old, you didn't really like to wear the clothes your parents chose for you. The clothes would rather look offbeat or disgusting. "Mom, but I don't wanna!"

"Please wear them," your mother said. "They would look pretty on you."

Although the clothes aren't that good, people seem to see you as adorable--something you didn't like being called at the time, due to being noticed. "But mom! It doesn't look good!"

"Yes it does! Please put it on! Otherwise, I'll call your father over here!"

Since you didn't like your mother calling your father, you had to wear it. "Fine."

As your mother got you dressed, she said, "I know you're going to love this outfit!"

"Can we go to the park?" You asked. Although you were two, you liked to talk. That was mostly what you were good at so far.

"Not today, sweetie. We need to go to the store and get food."

Since you liked food, you didn't complain. "Okay mom!"

When you were at the grocery store with your mother, you were amazed, looking at all the food the store has to offer. The main food you liked: Bananas. (Author's note: If you don't like bananas, deal with it. I hate to say this.) You ran to the fruit section.

"(Y/N)! Please come here!" Your mother said as she ran after you.

Once you got to the bananas, you heart was racing after seeing one thing: there was only one bunch of bananas left. You ran to the bunch of bananas. Once you placed a hand on the bunch, someone else placed a hand on that bunch. You turned to see who it was...