Chapter 18

(Y/N) P.O.V

You woke up to your mother frightened and angry. You wondered why you were back home. Then it hit you: he found you.

"What was that for," you mother shouted at you. "You know better than this!" Holding back her tears, she slapped you across the face with great force--way harder than usual. "Why did you have to do this?!" She left the room.

You couldn't hold back anymore. You started to cry. Crying more tears than before. Not just due to the pain. Due to the fact your family gave in to the evil.

Your "boyfriend" walked in your room. He held a bundle of flowers in one hand and bled the other hand. Noticing the tears that you have on your face, he walked toward you to give you a hug. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Don't worry. Soon enough, you can leave home, away from those tyrants doing this to you."

You somewhat know the truth. You tried pushing away from him, but he held you tighter. "Please let me go. I need some alone time."

He held you tighter. "Why? I don't want to leave you at the--,"

"Please leave. I don't feel like talking to people at the moment."

He let you go. "Okay." He leaned closer to you and gave you a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you." He left the room afterwards.

Disgusted, you used a tissue to wipe away the kiss from your lips. I prefer Trunks than that guy, you thought. Why am I even in this mess in the first place--oh wait. My parents did this to me in the first place.

You sat on your "bed", wondering many things.

Hours later, you decided it was a good idea to check up on your brother. Quietly, you left your room and sneaked past the living room. Once you got to the kitchen door, you leaned against the wall. You felt bad that Odin tried to help you out and might get in trouble. You remembered: every wrong-doing that he has done you're the one to blame. You put your ear by the kitchen.

"Odin," your mother said. "Do you wonder why you're here?"

"Am I in trouble," Odin asked.

"No. You're not in trouble, but your sister is. You're here because I wanted to give you something."

"You do," he said in a tone of voice in which he thinks you deserve the item more than him.

"Of course. Because your father is at work, he told me to give it to you."

There was a long pause.

Your mother said, "This is something he kept for a while. Someone did take this from us, but in the end your father found it once more. He didn't want it lost again. I'm giving this to you because I can trust you. Originally, this was meant for your sister, but she couldn't live up to our standards and RAN AWAY FROM US TWICE. Anyway, here you go."

"Thanks," Odin said. "But does that mean I'm in trouble?"

You quietly ran back to your room, knowing your parents will bark at you and abuse you for running away again. After quietly closing the door to your room, you made a sigh of relief.

"Miss me," a familiar voice asked you.

Goten P.O.V

After I saw Trunks ran off north of town, I then made a run for (Y/N)'s house. She can't mysteriously disappear from us, so I assumed she was at her house. Once I got to her house, I jumped over the fence to her backyard and went in her room through her window. She wasn't in her room, so I patiently waited.

She quietly ran in her room, and quickly shut the door. She made a sigh of relief after doing so. Damn, she is so cute when she does that.

"Miss me," I asked her.

She turned around in surprise. "Goten. What are you doing here?"

"I was finding you," I said, slowly approaching her. "How about you?"

"My mother slapped me really hard across the face, and my 'boyfriend' wanted me to leave home with him. As if I'll do that with him." She looked me in the eyes. "Tell me. Where's Trunks?"

I seriously want (Y/N) so bad, but the only way to do that is to get rid of her love for Trunks. Without regret, I started to lie. "Trunks moved houses. His family took him and moved out of town. There's no way he'll ever come back here."

"But he can come back for me, right Goten?"

"I'm afraid not, (Y/N)."

She started to silently cry. "Why did this have to happen?"

I hugged her. "Don't worry. At least I'm here with you."

After she stopped crying, she looked at me. "Now what? Trunks is gone forever, and I don't want to be stuck with a rude guy as my boyfriend."

"Well, I do know someone who loves you the way you are. Possibly even better than Trunks."

"And who could that be since there isn't anyone that can love me better than Trunks?"

I hugged her one more. I looked at her beautiful (e/c) eyes, glowing in the dark of the room. Then, I leaned closer to her, touching noses. I suddenly kissed her. She tried pulling away, but I continued. Eventually she kissed back but not as much as I was hoping. I licked the bottom of her lip, a way of asking to enter her mouth. As a result, she pushed me away from her.

"Goten," she said. "I know you want to, but I can't. I don't want to do this to Trunks, even though he may not come back here. It just won't work."

"What do you--,"

There was a sound coming from outside of the room.

"Please leave," she said. "My parents will arrive soon. Most likely going to beat me up for leaving the house again."

I approached her once more to give her a quick kiss. "Bye." I jumped out of the window and flattened myself against the wall of her house. Then, I overheard her say, "First Broly and now Goten? Why is my life a mess?"

The first name scared me, but I suddenly knew something is up.

Trunks P.O.V

I ran off from the group. Lucky that I took a picture of my beautiful (Y/N). That way, people might know who I'm talking about.

"Nope," the officer in the northern part of town said. "Haven't seen her. If I have, I'll let you know, sir."

"Thank you for being honest," I told him.

Searching the town up north was a pain. No one knew who I was talking about except the rowdy teens who bullied her often. Since I was gone from school, people would do this to her? After searching up north, I beat up the people there that has insulted my Honey Bunches.

Walking down to the south, I see Goten running from a direction. I tried to call for his attention, which I did for a split second before he turned away and ran faster. What's up with him? Is he scared of someone or something?

Whatever it is, I won't give up until I find my (Y/N)!