Chapter 17

Trunks P.O.V

Who could that be? I know I can sense power levels, but I can barely sense some right now.

I quickly got up from the sofa and ran outside. Tien did the same thing and followed me outside. When we got to where the sound came from, there was a large crater on the dirt floor. In the crater, there was a circular space pod in the center.

"We got to act fast," I heard Tien say to me. "Who knows if this guy is out to kill off people on this planet?"

"Right," I told him. As I approached the pod, I can hear a cry of help. Running to the pod, I wondered who would show up at this time. I broke open the pod door and couldn't believe what I saw.

It was my uncle Tarble. His flame hair was dusty and stained in blood. His scouter was broken. The suit and armor that he wore were torn, broken, and bloody. "V-Vegeta! Help!"

I'm guessing he must have gone temporarily blind since he doesn't know I'm Trunks. "Tien, help my uncle!"

While we both tried getting Tarble to the house, I asked him questions. "How did this happen?"

"No time at all for this," he said. "We need to protect Ally and Adam's daughter. She's in a huge amount of trouble. Do you know she is?"

I whispered, "(Y/N)."

"As long as the parents don't give into his orders, she'll need to be sent elsewhere, mostly Namek. They can't be doing what he has been telling them to do. I'll speak the rest when I feel better. Say, you don't sound like Vegeta at all."

After processing some of the information, I then spoke, "I'm not my father Vegeta."

Odin opened the door to the house. "What's going on?"

Setting down Tarble on the sofa, I then said, "It's my uncle. Something happened to him."

(Y/N) P.O.V

You wondered what took Trunks and Tien so long to return. "Odin," you called for your brother. Once he ran to you, you instructed him, "I want you to go check on Trunks to see if there's anything out there fighting him."

"Got it," he told you. Once he opened the door, he saw Trunks and Tien carrying someone severely injured. "What's going on," he asked.

Trunks and Tien set the person down on the couch. "It's my uncle. Something happened to him."

Goten spoke, "You're lucky your uncle is still alive. Gohan told me Piccolo and Dad killed my uncle."

"He must have been evil," Trunks said, placing some ice packs on his uncle Tarble.

"I never visit any one of my family members," you told them. "My parents worry that I'll corrupt them."

Tarble's eyes flashed open with your remark. "Th-The Daughter of Ally and Adam is here?!"

"Who are you and how do you know my parents' names," Odin said. "Y-you're an alien!"

"Odin," you said, "stop. That isn't nice for you to say that."

Tarble tried getting up from the sofa. He inspected you from head to toe. "So it is Ally and Adam's daughter. I haven't even noticed you from the start. At first, I didn't even know it was you with the offbeat clothing. Now, it is you." He turned to Trunks and Goten. "Please send her away from Earth! She can't be here any longer!"

"What," Goten said in shock. "Tarble, you need some explaining!"

Third Person P.O.V

Tarble reclined on the sofa. "(Y/N) is in great danger. She needs to be somewhere safe."

"But," Odin asked, "Why her? Can I go along with her as well?"

"Absolutely not, young one. She can't go nowhere near any of you. Your guys' powers can be tracked down easiy."

(Y/N) then said, "Is it about Broly?"

Trunks and Goten flinched when she mentioned the name. Trunks nearly had a panic attack while Goten almost wet his pants. "(Y/N)," they both said in unison. "How do you know about him?!"

She sighed. "I should have said something a while ago. Yesterday I was forced to date him. He's so rude, but I have no choice. I don't get why my parents do this to me. What do they even have against me?"

"I'll tell you one thing," Tarble said. "They don't have a choice either."

Odin spat out the soda he drank. "What! So they didn't have a choice about this?! Why?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"What's so important about (Y/N)," Trunks asked.

"She's important because she is among us and doesn't even know it! Her mother is a high-class warrior, but her power drained over the years. If what's-his-face claims her for himself, who knows how powerful he can be?!"

"And how does that have to do with (Y/N)?"

"Oh for the King's Sake. (Y/N) is a Saiyan! Well...Half-Saiyan, since her dad isn't one. Anyway, she's one of the strongest high-class half-Saiyan alive! But the thing is: She has been taught in an unusual way to conceal her power."

"Whoa whoa whoa," (Y/N) said. "I'm not a Saiyan! And if I am, why am I not strong as my mom?!"

"Easy: You're hiding the power."

"And plus, what does Broly have to tie into this?"

"He is the Mass Killing Machine. He wants to gain power and become the Strongest in the Universe. So far, Goku Son is. Using your power, Broly can achieve that state and beyond anything else."

There were loud sounds that can be heard from afar.

"We must get you someplace safe and away from this planet! We can't risk this any longer!"

Suddenly everyone blacked out when a bright, green light hit the home...