Chapter 43

She already knew what she was up against. Mentally, she trembled since she was going up against the guy who forced her family to become abusive in the first place. The way she acted, however, didn't add up. She behaved like there was nothing to fear, as if this situation was something she could be able to handle. Maybe that's what happens when you're finally standing up to something for once? Probably. 

Broly turned around, surprised how out of everyone wanting to fight him, it turned out to be the girl whose power he wanted to sap. "I thought you were weak," he slowly said. 

"I thought I was fighting against a Saiyan, not a shit talker." 

"Aren't you also a Saiyan?" 

"Partially. Now, let me ask you. Why me? Why me and not Vegeta or anyone else like Bulla? What motive made you target me?" 

"You have a power far greater than everyone else. The moment you existed was the moment your own mother lost all her power. You sapped it from her. Now you're going up against me. I knew there was something up with you all those times. You pretended like you had no power." 

She coldly stared. "Honestly, I never knew I even had power to begin with." 

"LIES! You hid it all away, and you now decided to activate it." 

"Eh, what's the point in reasoning with someone who has no brain?" 

"What Did You Just Say?!" Slowly, he began to build up power.

She placed her hand on her chest, pretending to be surprised. "Oh, you didn't hear that? I'm sorry. I'll say that again. What's The Point In Reasoning With Someone Who Has NO BRAIN?!" 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M AN IDIOT?!" 

"Wow! How long did it take you to figure that out? Of course I'm saying that YOU'RE A GODDAMN IDIOT WITH A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A SPECK OF DUST!" 

"HOW DARE YOU REFER ME TO THAT! I AM THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN, AND NO ONE CAN TALK DOWN TO ME LIKE THAT!" 

"Pity. Beerus would enjoy calling you a low class bastard to begin with." She smirked before getting bruised by a punch in the face. Although she never actually fought before, she got up quickly. Fear engulfed her mind, but she didn't let it reach her heart, otherwise taking over her actions. 

Already, his hair glowed blue, a power much greater than before. His expression was angrier than before, his muscles even more large, and power level escalating quickly (well that escalated quickly hue hue... ok I'll shut up). "I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!!" 

No matter what, he'd still be upset. Not like saying something would calm down from his rampage. In fact, once he's like this, he can't go back. 

She spat blood from her mouth, trying to look stronger than she really was. For a moment there, she can feel the tooth at the way back of her mouth about ready to fall off. Damn... "Then you're just wasting your time trying to fight with me." Without much thought, she roundhouse kicked him on his jaw, not putting any weight into such move. Her eyes widened when he flew from such kick and landed back first onto a pillar. "Holy sh*t," was all she said after witnessing a fraction of her power. 

He got up from the pillar, enraged how he was hit by a girl. And not just an ordinary girl... "(Y/N) YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" He flew right at her, trying to land punches on her. The more punches he threw, the more enraged he got. 

Every punch he threw, she dodged them all. To her, in order to win a fight strength isn't the only thing needed. Agility was one of the things needed. So with such other factor, she dodged all punches. Putting no thought into her fighting, since she assumed fighting is for no-brainers, she charged up a ki attack and threw it on him. Once more, the attack caused him to fly across the roof. 

He got up, faking his wellness although blood was visibly leaking from his chest. "You're a lot stronger than I assume... But your strength won't help you live!" He threw a charged ki blast right at her, and like expected, blowing up on impact. 

She kept standing still, unmoved, even though the power of such attack caused her skin and muscle to be aching in pain. In a way people would think, she happened to be stubborn about winning the fight. All she did was smirked... before launching an unexpected Kamehameha right at him. Her eyes lit open when he dodged, flying right in front of her and landing another punch at her face. The pain on her nose was like sticking your hand in the largest stove fire, searing pain spread across her face. Before she could react, her face was being grabbed, lifting her up from the ground before being flung across the roof. She got up once more, acting like such attack didn't hurt her, though blood poured down her nose (hue hue... I'LL STOP OKAY). 

"THAT ISN'T EVEN MY FULL POWER YET," he shouted with pride. "ALREADY, YOU'RE TREMBLING! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING AGAINST ME! GO AHEAD AND GIVE UP YOUR PRECIOUS POWER! YOU'RE WORLD WILL BE SPARED WHEN YOU DO!" 

This definitely sounds repeated... She didn't put any thought about the dilemma before blurting out. "I will never give in to you. Never ever for ever and ever." Immediately got socked in the face by an even more powerful Broly. 

By now, he was already even more powerful. His muscles got even bigger, his hair that once glowed blue ended up glowing a bright yellow-green color. Because of such power, he was even taller, his aura giving off a powerful threat that can kill without effort. 

"Heh," was all (Y/N) said before standing up, wiping the blood off her face. "Why don't you hit anywhere else other than my face? For example..." She ran up to him, back-flipped while kicking him on his chest. The moment she landed, she realized the kick did nothing. Instead of the surprised face she wanted to express, she actually pulled a disappointed face. "People like you disappoint me." 

"PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD CEASE TO EXIST!" He tried to punch her once more but missed, hitting the pillar instead. Although it destroyed, it didn't change the fact his attack missed, causing his rage to build up even more. Blinded by rage, he didn't see a blast attack going right at him, causing him to falter from the force. He firmly planted himself on the ground, throwing a ki blast that ended up breaking a part of the palace. 

Where she stood, she fell down and landed on the first floor of the palace, defending herself from the many pieces of brick and plaster that fell from the impact of the attack. Piece by piece, it scratched and cut her arms, once finished leaving deep cuts that resulted in medium bleeding. "What's the matter, Harambe? Scared to fight face to face?" 

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL NAME!" 

"Calm down, Dr. Strange. Who told you there's rules to fighting using bits of energy?" 

Wanting to harm her once more, he hopped down from the rooftop down to the first floor of the palace. The form of his caused everyone in the room to falter and panic. Nonetheless, he kept his eye on her, for all he wanted from her was the tremendous power she has, though she only revealed a fraction of it throughout the fight. 

"Go on. Hurt me." She spoke too soon, since a large ball of energy was thrown at her, hitting her chest and causing her skin around it to burn. Such attack could have killed her, but for the sake of others, she got up as if that was nothing but a scratch. Unknowingly, her stubbornness is getting to her. "You... hit like Rowsy... during her fight against Holm." 

"Insult after Insult." He kicked her behind the leg, making her fall back first. "All you do is talk. Since you keep rebelling against me... YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO WATCH THE WORLD DIE!" He lifted his hand up in the air, a green ball forming; eventually that ball got bigger to the point where it was as tall as half the Empire State Building. "You had the simple choice to give up that power! And you declined! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR HOME!"