Chapter 13

Adam P.O.V

Oh no. I don't think (Y/N) would like the fate that is held later in her life. She may not like the person she has to date.

If only we gave her a choice...

Trunks P.O.V

Goten told me today is (Y/N)'s birthday. I quickly ran to the store to get a large cake, some balloons, and a card with a little note in it. Once I did, I had to hide it from my dad.

"What are you hiding," my dad said.

"Oh nothing. It's just school stuff. Why?"

"I told you to train. For the sake of Earth. For me."

"Okay," I said with a feigned frown.

Once he left, I made a run to the street where Goten told me to meet him. I felt happy that I will get to see (Y/N) soon. "Goten!" I smiled.

"Trunks," he said. "Glad you made it! So, got the things ready?"

I took out the card, cake, and balloons from the satchel I had. "Yep."

I see Chiaotzu walking (Y/N) over to us. (Y/N) looked different than from what I remembered. Goten was right about the thinner than average body weight, since I can see her bones from her skin. Her hair has been fixed into something pretty. She wore a white dress with a red, small, woven jacket. She also had a lot of makeup.

"I don think things are going well with her," Chiaotzu said. "She now has to dress like this."

"Calm down," I said. "At least she looks pretty." My heart raced after seeing how beautiful she looked. Her (h/c) hair arranged into something beautiful. Her (e/c) shined like a jewel. I couldn't resist not looking at her.

She blushed when she saw me. "Thanks."

Goten the quietly said, "One. Two. Three."

We took out the many birthday-related things and shouted, "Happy birthday!!!"

"Thank you so much," she said as she hugged me. "No one has ever thrown me a party nor have gotten me gifts before! Thank you!"

Goten gave her a present. "We got you something amazing! Please open!"

She opened it and we were hoping for a good reaction...

(Y/N) P.O.V

You felt bad about last night. Your parents are forcing you on a guy you don't even like. Of course he's bulky and strong, but you think of him as a rude person. You only wanted to be with Trunks and that's it.

You walked with Chiaotzu to school. "I don't like him. Every time I say I don't like him, my dad slaps me and my mom has a worried face. I just don't get it. Why would they force me on a guy that I don't even like?"

"I don't know. I really don't."

"And plus, no one celebrates my birthday. I just don't get why people do this to me. Do thy not like me or is it something else?"

"If your parents don't like you, they would have easily killed you. I bet it's something else that is making them do this to you."

"I wish someone would take the time to celebrate my birthday."

You and Chiaotzu walked down a path you guys don't usually take. Because it's new, you felt insecure about walking down the different road. Once you guys got there, you saw a very familiar face.

There was a teen around your age wearing a bolero with a propped collar, black pants, a black shirt tucked in, and combat shoes. His hair was a lavender color and his eyes were a shade of blue.

You tried not to blush when you saw him. Could it be Trunks?

"I don't think things are going well with her," you heard Chiaotzu say. "She now has to dress like this."

"Calm down," Trunks said. "At least she looks pretty."

You blushed when you heard those words. "Thanks," you ended up saying. To you, you find it strange that you are even falling for a boy like Trunks. Staring at his blue eyes, you felt like he is hypnotizing you to fall for him.

Goten quietly said, "One. Two. Three."

Trunks took out a cake with balloons and a card. Goten took out a box of cupcakes. Chiaotzu threw confetti in the air. The three shouted, "Happy Birthday!"

You felt amazed about this. No one has ever thrown you a party except for Odin. For the first time, you felt like people actually cared about you. "Thank you so much," you said in a happy tone, hugging Trunks. "No one has ever thrown a party nor gotten me gifts before! Thank you!" You then let go.

Goten held a box wrapped around in a (f/c)-colored wrapping. He gave it to you. "We got you something amazing! Please open!"

You gladly took the present. Wondering about the content, you opened the present. The many faces of wonder looked at you as you saw the content the box has to offer.

Inside the box, there was a golden necklace that shone brightly with multi-colored jewels. The necklace looks like it can be well hidden in your clothes since it seemed a little big for you. All in all, it was a gift you fancied the most.

"It's...it's beautiful," you said after putting on the necklace. "How did you guys managed to get this?"

"Trunks and I fought this bully that would walk around with it," Goten said.

"And we tweaked it up a bit," Trunks said.

Goten slightly bent his knees and shook his butt up and down. "Twerking party!"

"Ew! No homo!"

You couldn't hold your laughter any longer. Next thing they knew, you laughed really hard.

Trunks gave you a hug to calm you down. "Calm down (Y/N). I know you're supposed to be going to school by now, but calm down."

Your eyes widened when you hear the word "school". You then tried to get out of Trunks's grasp to get to school on time.

"There's no way we can get there in time," Chiaotzu said. "School starts in less than a minute; running there would take ten minutes."

"Dangit," you shouted. "Now how am I supposed to go home without suffering another beating?!"

"You can just hang with us," Goten said.

"No homo," you told Goten.

"Okay. I can see where this is going. So, let's go somewhere nice and spend your birthday there. It'll be like you have gone to school."

You haven't have any fun or parties in forever; letting this opportunity slide would be very risky. "Okay! Take me to wherever the wind takes us--,"

"Actually," Chiaotzu said, "that would take us back to your house."

"Then take me to wherever the wind doesn't take us to!"

Trunks held your hand. With his other hand, he pointed to the direction opposite to the wind. "To the Skating Rink!"