Chapter 25

Broly P.O.V.

I knew it. Odin knew about this the whole time. He thought he can make (Y/N) run for her life, and no one would know. If there was one thing he's wrong about, it is the thought that I wouldn't know either.

I noticed the whole family is out except for (Y/N). When I checked in the house, since I have access to the home whenever the family has left, she was nowhere to be found. Strange thing is: her parents never let her leave home. When I knew she wasn't home, I knew the kid was behind it all. Odin thinks he can get her away from me, but he also doesn't know I can track her scent down, mostly her blood.

And once she's all mine, there's no way anyone in the universe will stop me, especially Kakarot...

KAKAROT!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You, Trunks, and Tarble ran down the main streets of the town, getting away from the-person-whose-name-shouldn't-be-mentioned (Author's Note: Voldemort.) As you were running, you tripped on something, scraping your left knee on the pavement. You got up, only to realize you bled on your knee and you tripped on a one-star ball the size of an apple. Quickly, you scooped the ball in your arms, got up, and ran to Trunks.

"What happened, (Y/N)," Trunks asked you. He then noticed your scraped left knee, which bled. "Oh no," he repeated. "This is not good. Definitely not good! We got to hurry out of the town!"

Once you were out of the town with Trunks, he inspected your left, bleeding knee. "How bad is it," you asked him.

"Yep. Pretty bad. Someone can use your blood to make a demented, fighting clone of you. We got to clean you up."

You looked at him with a weirded-out face. "What have you been reading?"

"You mean 'what have I been fighting'?" He quickly covered his mouth.

Silence roamed around the place until you killed it (Author's note: Doctor Who sort of reference!). "What do you mean by fighting? Have you been getting into fights when you weren't in school?!"

"No I wansn't!"

"By the way," Tarble said. "He saved us from a racist undead, the scary guy with large muscles, and his future self fought Cell!"

"The hell is Cell? Hey that rhymes!"

Trunks ended up kicking his own uncle. "She knows too much," Trunks shouted. "Now she's going to question my actions!"

"What have you been doing the whole time we lost communication?!"

"I was at home with my parents! What's wrong with that?"

"Stop lying to me! I don't even lie to you, and I tell you everything!"

"Lies! I still haven't known the name of the guy your parents have forced you on!"

"You forgot already," Tarble shouted.

The angry voice kept shouting, "(Y/N)!!!"

"We gotta run now!"

Trunks carried you bridal style, running away to a place considered safe with Tarble.

Trunks P.O.V.

I'm worried she won't love me once I tell her what I have been doing the whole time. In fact, I'm worried she won't believe me if I tell her I've been saving the planet alongside with Goten, my dad, and his dad. So far, she doesn't like the fact that I got into fights, but then again, she can be protective of me. Either way, she won't enjoy what I have been doing...for the sake of her safety...

We ended up running inside an old and abandoned building in some woods. The building is covered with mosses and plants and blooming flowers. Since it blended with the woods, it's hard to even notice it. Either way, the three of us ran inside the building...well, two of us since I carried (Y/N) bridal style.

I tore a piece of the black tank top that I had underneath the sleeved shirt and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s knee, tying it and hoping to absorb the blood that leaked out of the cut. "Don't worry (Y/N). I'll make sure you won't get hurt again. But I'm worried by now people have found your spilled blood to be useful to make fighting clones of you."

"But first," she said. "What's going on? What do you mean by clones of me using only my blood?"

Well sh*t, I thought. I have a lot of explaining to do. "Well, when I was younger, someone used my dad's blood and made fighting clones that are very strong." I kind of regret lying to her due to the fear that I have of losing her.

"Stop lying. Tell me the truth already."

"H-How did you--,"

"I can tell whether you're lying to me or not. So please tell me the truth."

"B-But I'm worried you're going to leave me."

She looked at me in the eyes. "I've known you since I was two. You've been liking me since grade school. We've been there for each other now. Why would I want to lose someone that has made me give hope for the future? Why would I want to leave someone that has made me feel like I can push through the situations I've been going through at a young age?" She leaned closer to me. "I will stop loving you when an prune grows on a banana tree on the 30th of February."

I was blushing due to the fact that she told me these things. I was about to say something.

"Even at my best, I will never be of value to the wrong person. At my worst, I will still be worth it to the right person."

Like that, I passionately kissed her. The kiss lasted for who-knows-when since it was passionate. After the kiss, we stared at each other.

"How cute," Tarble said, holding a phone high enough to assume that he took a picture of both of us.

"Uncle," I shouted at him. "What the hell?!"

"...Sorry."

"Never mind that. Just don't go posting it on Tumblr or something!" (Author's note: Guess who broke the fourth wall again. Okay I'll shut up.)

"Alright I won't! But I will show your future kids how you guys were when they are your age."

"You better not," (Y/N) said to him. She turned to me. "So, what has been happening since you haven't been showing up to school?"

"Well," I said, knowing that I can trust her with many things, "would you believe me if I say that I fight for the sake of Earth and your safety?"