(Chapter X: Valentines Day)

(Just to let you know, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, rather this is a side chapter. Also there isn't much of a P.O.V. in this chapter. Anyway, hope you enjoy this! ^-^ )

You awoke to the smell of pancakes and bacon. As you got up, you realized you were in a more comfortable bed. You got up, still in you warm and comfy pajamas (you name the kind of animal pajamas). Walking to the kitchen, you sat down on the dining chair. 

"Hey, (Y/N)," Trunks greeted you with a smile. "How was your sleep?" 

"Good," you blushed. You love him so much you couldn't resist to put a goofy smile on your face when seeing him. "What about your sleep?" 

He placed the cooked food onto two plates, serving the food to you. He sat next to you, expressing his goofy smile like always. "It was really well." He didn't hesitate to kiss you on the forehead. "Knowing that I have my lover with me, a lot of things can go well." 

You and Trunks took the time to eat the food. Turns out it has been the best thing you've tasted other than the grilled meat he makes often. You hear him let out a burp, urging you to burp as well. 

"What shall we do today," you asked him. 

"There's always swimming," he responded. 

"No thanks. How about we leave the house for once?" 

"Are you crazy?! Your parents still hate me!" 

You remember clearly they got over the fact that you and Trunks are dating... wait. Scratch that. They got over the fact that you two were engaged. The only one who isn't is Mr. Briefs, Trunks' Dad, Vegeta. Though he will do anything to make you guys separable, he always fails, knowing his rival Kakarot, or Goku, would stop his schemes. Then again, Goten is also against the engagement fact, since after all, he has a sort of admiration for you. You have been friends with him, you want to stay friends with him, but he disagrees since he wants something more from you than that. "They don't actually," you spoke up.

"Your parents won't forgive me." 

You looked at him straight in the eyes. "Your family hates me more than my family hates you." 

"But only my dad hates you." 

"Exactly." You got up. "Come on. If things go bad, we can always return here."

He got up as well and followed you out. "Alright."

(Majestic time skip brought to you by Ginyu's legs.) 

Odin was working on homework. Unfortunately, since you were gone, he struggled with the problems. He wished someone would help him with his work. "Mom," he shouted. As your mother walked in the room, he then spoke. "I don't get why people misdiagnose teens as having ADHD or a learning disorder?" 

"It's because they have depression, but they hide it well," a voice said. 

Odin and your mother turned around. Sure enough, standing right behind them are you and Trunks. 

Your brother got up and hugged you. "I missed you," he honestly said. 

You hugged him back. "I miss you too."

Trunks looked at your mother, fear in his eyes. "So..."

Ally, your mother, looked at your fiance in the eyes. As she approached him, he had a feeling of threat coming toward him. In the end, she smiled. "How has she been doing?" 

"R-Really well," he nervously replied. "Why?" 

"Just asking. Honestly, I think you're a way better partner for her than Broly." She then pat his head. "Cheer up. It's Saint Valentine's Day today. Make it count." She looked out of the window for any signs of Vegeta. "While you're at it, make sure your father doesn't do anything... rash this day." Without warning, she flew out of the room, breaking a window in the process.