Chapter 4

Ally P.O.V

(Y/N) is in school. What is there to do?

I don't want her to be spoiled when it comes to decisions. She wanted to watch movies seen on TV, she wants bananas even though that's all she asks for, and she doesn't like the clothes I pick for her.

What if she hates me?

She can't. I'm her mother. What kind of child would hate the mother?

Hopefully the kids in school don't ruin her personality.

(Y/N) P.O.V

You were hanging out with Trunks at recess. Mostly you guys talked about life at home.

A kid wearing a black jacket, red shirt, blue jeans, and the popular brand shoes came up to you. "You look ugly."

You dealt with this sort of nonsense long ago. It was easy to talk back now. "Thank you," you said. "I got this from your mother."

Those who heard the comeback laughed.

"Not funny," the kid said. "Your mean!"

"Hey," you said. "So are you. Say sorry or I'll tell the teacher."

"Snitch."

"The 'sn' in snitch just changed to a 'b'." You walked to the teacher. "Teach, there is a kid who's bothering me."

A minute later, the kid got in trouble.

"I never knew you have awesome comebacks," Trunks said as you approached him.

To be honest, you never knew you had that in you. "Neither did I," you said.

The kids ran to the fence once there was a blue beam shooting out to the sky.

"What's going on?" You ran to the top of the playground to get a better view.

"I don't know," Trunks said, running to you.

"Can that be my dad," a kid said. His black hair pointed in many directions. He wore an Orange Gi and blue boots.

"Who are you and who is your dad," you asked.

"My name is Goten," the kid said. "My dad is Goku."

"Hey Goten." You got down from the playground and toward Goten. "Your dad can do that?"

"Yes," he said. "He fought these guys called the androids, the Red Ribbon Army, and stuff."

"Hey Goten," Trunks said, approaching you and Goten. "My name is Trunks."

"My name is (Y/N)," you said.

"Nice name," Goten said, "but bad outfit."

"Of course. My parents made me wear this sort of nonsense."

"A nice girl like you doesn't deserve to suffer like that. Although my mom can be a real beotch and yell at me, my dad, and my brother Gohan, things are alright."

"My dad doesn't even care about me," Trunks said.

"What's a beotch," you asked.

Trunks covered your mouth. "Don't say that. It's a bad word."

You pulled his hand away from your mouth. "Why do you and Goten say it?"

"It's complicated."

Goten P.O.V

It isn't my fault Mr. Briefs has been saying words like that to my dad lately. Even if my mom would freak out about the words, I try not to say it around her. (Goten Owned Count: 2)

"I got it from my brother Gohan," I lied. If I said it was Mr. Briefs that said it, would she be mad about Trunks and his family?

"Well tell that jerk of a brother to shut his trap and grow up," (Y/N) said.

Good thing I lied, I thought. "Alright. I'll tell him."

"What the heck are you guys talking about," Trunks asked.

"Gohan," I said.

"I wish I have a brother that is understanding. So far I only have my mom."

"I wish I can choose the things I want," (Y/N) said. "I never get to choose anything. My parents decide for me."

Now I feel bad for (Y/N). I would feel like hell if I can't decide. Then again, my mom doesn't let me go to fights with my dad. "That must have sucked," I said.

"It does. When I met Trunks, I wasn't even allowed to have bananas anymore."

Trunks murmured something under his breath.

"You okay Trunks?"

He looked up at her. "Yeah. Just...Your Mom Is A Bitch!"

Everyone in the playground stopped dead.

Trunks P.O.V

I knew saying that out loud was a bad idea, but I couldn't control myself. I don't like (Y/N)'s mom, and since that time at the supermarket, I have grown to hate her.

The teacher walked to me. "Time out, Trunks. You know better than to learn foul language."

"Peep peep peep," Goten said.

"Go on. Time out."

I murmured, "So worth it." I walked inside the class and at in the time out corner.

Third Person P.O.V

After school, Trunks, (Y/N), and Goten went home.

Goten was picked up by his older brother Gohan. They flew straight home and worked on homework. Even though they were on time, their mother Chi-Chi yelled at them. After that, they played video games with each other.

Trunks walked home with his mother Bulma. After getting home, Trunks helped his mother prepare the food. He then worked on homework and watched television when he finished. His mind was mostly on the thought that one day his father would take the time to be around him.

(Y/N) was picked up from the school by her mother Ally. She was yelled at on the way home. (Y/N) wondered what she did to deserve being yelled at. After getting home, she worked on homework. Having such assuming-ly strict parents, she worked on chores after finishing homework.

The three classmates thought about the one thing that makes them happy.