Chapter 30

Third Person P.O.V.

((A/N: I really need to cut my nails in order to type properly...and I need to stop imagining the TSF Nappa voice.))

(Y/N) was amazed to see five dragon balls in Nappa's hands. "Where did you find the fifth ball?!"

"In the cabin," Nappa said. "The lady threw it at me and shouted at me to go away."

"Wait," Trunks said realizing this. "Now we need two more!" He ran up to (Y/N) and hugged her. "Our wish will be granted!!!"

"Oh my god yes!!!!" (Y/N) hugged him back, excited about being two Dragon Balls away to being away from the brutes.

Tarble felt surprised about the news. "That was quite fast! Then again, how can we help stall anyone else after the teens?"

"There are people after these guys," Nappa asked.

"Yeah. Their parents, Vegeta, policemen, Broly--,"

"BROLY IS AFTER THE TEENS?!"

The whole ship went quiet.

"...Yeah."

"This is bad news! Especially since old Ally now has a half-Saiyan child who supposedly has a power level similar to Kakarot!"

"And who knows what may happen if Broly finds her?!"

"Idea! We hide these teens, find Ally's daughter, and hide her with these two over at a vacant planet. How's that?"

(Y/N) chuckled, realizing that Nappa had no idea she's Ally's daughter.

Trying not to chuckle, Tarble said, "That's good enough for me."

"Good," Nappa said. "Now I want Chicken McNuggets and Dairy Queen."

(Y/N) gave Nappa an awkward stare...

Ally P.O.V.

I tried to find my daughter in these harsh conditions. Sadly, there was only a boy whose name I didn't know. He didn't seem much use to me. If that kid ever lay eyes on her, he'll be done for.

I was told during my mission elsewhere that Planet Vegeta was destroyed completely. It saddened me how my home-world destroyed. Now that I got used to living at Earth with what human women call a husband, I vow to protect Earth with all I got--even if it meant sacrificing my only daughter to a brute.

Then again, I worry he'll destroy even more planets once he mates with her. I tried to have her hide her power and so far she hasn't revealed her true power. I hope she shows it soon, in case this is a backstabbing setup.

There was a star shining in the sky, later to reveal that Prince Vegeta is flying to my direction. He landed in front of me. "Ally, you know where my son went, right?!"

I kneeled down in respect for the surviving Prince of all Saiyans. "No my prince. I have not found your son."

"All I know is that he ran off with your daughter!"

Surprised about this I repeated, "He ran off with my daughter?!"

"He actually did! I don't know what's going on between them, but I know it isn't good!"

I have no words to say or emotions to feel for a while. I mean (Y/N) might have found true love or such, but for now she has to be with Broly. For the sake of Earth. "What is there to do?"

"Find them and bring them back! Promise me once we find them to never allow your daughter near him!"

I thought about what he want me to promise. If I say 'yes', that means when they're found, that will drive (Y/N) with a chronic depression; if I say 'no', I might start a war between the Prince and me. "...We'll see what we can do once they're found."

"Alright, but once we find them, we'll figure out what to do with them! Understood, Ally?"

"...Understood."

He turned his back on me and flew off into the sky once more.

The sun was about to set once more. It has been a week since (Y/N) has disappeared, and I don't know what to do anymore. I hope I find her and figure out how to save the sake of the people.

Other than that, there may not be hope at all...

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(A/N: The place I went to inspired me to add this in)

Trunks, Tarble, and Nappa took you somewhere once the ship landed on a different part of Earth. Your eyes were covered, so you didn't have any idea where the male Saiyans are taking you to. "Are we there yet," you said for the hundredth time.

"Close," Trunks said, "but not quite. We're getting there."

"Where are we going," You kept asking them.

"Somewhere special. Trust us."

"Fine." You tried rolling your eyes, but they were blindfolded. Blindfolds suck, you thought.

"What's that," Tarble asked.

"Is that Dairy Queen," Nappa said.

You heard a smack to the forehead, knowing that they have no idea what the place is called. Soon, the blindfold has been removed from your face, making you see once more. You looked up to the place to realize...

...Trunks took you to Baskin Robins.

"Again," you asked him.

"Yeah," he said blushing.

You didn't mind going there again for the sake of Trunks. When you sat down, you thought about getting a sundae.

Knowing your thoughts, Tarble said, "Who would want to order a sundae ON A MONDAY?!"

The people in the store gave Tarble a weird look. As if a distraction flew by, they lost interest in him.

"I would," Trunks said. "Hey. At least it's ice cream." He turned to Nappa. "What would you--,"

"Ice cream with Dunkin' Donuts pieces," Nappa said. "Tarble said he wanted a sherbert. And I think I have an idea what (Y/N) wants, if you know what I'm saying."

"Did you mean: Saiyan," you said.

"Be quiet, Google," Tarble said in response.

"Guys," Trunks shouted. "Calm down. I'll get the ice cream. Just wait." He walked to the register to order the ice cream.

"What did you mean by that," you asked Nappa.

"What," he said. "It's not like it's ever gonna happen or anything."

You have Nappa the evil glare.

"...Okay I'll stop."

Trunks returned with ice cream in his hands. "I'm back! I got some sherbert for my uncle Tarble, Dunkin' Donuts ice cream for Nappa, and a Mondae for my girl."

"It's 'sundae'," you said to Trunks.

"I know. I was kidding."

"You better be." You chuckled. "What did you get yourself? A pint tub of ice cream?"

"No. I got a tuesdae."

Everyone in the ice cream shop, after hearing the conversation chuckled.

You felt happy spending time with the one you loved the most. As you ate some ice cream, Trunks got some of yours and ate it. As revenge, you did the same to him. "Eye for an eye, remember?"

He grabbed you, brought you close to him, and kissed you on the forehead. "I'll calm down, my princess."

"So does that mean (Y/N) will be the new Saiyan heir," Nappa asked Tarble.

"Depends," Tarble replied. "Let's just hope the two live long enough to marry and reproduce."

You and Trunks threw a banana piece at Tarble. "WE'RE NOT READY TO DISCUSS THAT TOPIC!!!"

"Sorry. Just lost in thought."

The four resumed whatever they have been doing, talking, eating ice cream, and having some fun.

(Bish u guessed it! I went to Baskin Robins as a way to spend time with family! I thought of including more ice cream in the chappie. You're welcome for the update. :3)