Chapter 29

Tarble P.O.V.

I awoke in a room in a spaceship. The ship seemed very familiar since only Saiyans use these ships. I looked around and saw my broken leg fully healed. Then I remembered: Nappa healed me. Now able to walk, I ran down the ship corridors to find a room filled with tanks with a special healing fluid. I ran to the tanks to notice two people inside. I checked one of the tanks to see who was inside.

Trunks...

That's right. Nappa must be healing them as well.

Nappa walked in the room holding a tray of cooked beef and bread with sesame seeds. "This is all I could find of food...Oh hey, Tarble! I see you have awoken."

"Of course," I told him.

"Well, the lavender-haired boy should be fully healed by now." He set the tray of food down on a small counter and walked over the machine with Trunks inside. After pressing a couple of buttons, he waited for the fluid to go down. When the tank opened, he helped Trunks out of the machine.

Trunks woke up, unaware of where he is. "Wh-What's going on?" After looking around, his stress started to build up. "Where's (Y/N)?!"

"Trunks," I said to him, "calm down. Don't get worked up about it."

"Without her beauty and personality and presence, I'll die! Where is she?!" He was silent until he later said, "I miss her."

While we waited for (Y/N) to fully heal, we ate the beef and bread provided by Nappa. Feeling like I'm missing something, I flew off to a nearby supermarket to get some things. Then I returned.

"What do you have, Tarble," Nappa asked, noticing a couple bags of stuff. When he took out the stuff from the bags, he was surprised.

In the bag were an American Cheese slices package, a head of lettuce, a small bag of ripe tomatoes, and a small jar of mayonnaise.

Before I could react, Trunks used the items in the bag, resulting in what we now saw as a cheeseburger.

"Tarble," Trunks said, "how did you know I haven't had any cheeseburgers in a long time?"

"Well," I told him, "I also thought of it that way. Now that we can make a nice cheeseburger--,"

Nappa also happen to make a cheeseburger as well. "If only Raditz were here, he'd enjoy this."

An hour passed. After eating the many cheeseburgers we could, I ran to check on (Y/N) to see if she has healed. Once I got there I noticed she has fully healed from her wounds.

Then, Nappa helped her out of the tank...

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You awoke to a bald guy helping you out. You suddenly wondered why you were lifted out of a tank. Then it hit you: You have been taken to recover from the slap that you caused to yourself back at the woods. Looking around, you were confused whether Trunks found help or you've been abducted. "Where am I," you managed to say.

"At the spaceship," the bald guy said to you.

"Who are you?"

"Nappa."

"(Y/N). Now, where's Trunks?"

"Trunks? Who's Trunks?"

"You know. A boy with lavender hair in a bowl cut sort of thing...Ring a bell?"

Trunks ran in the room, worried. After seeing you, he ran up to you and hugged you. "(Y/N)!!! WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS SO WORKED UP! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"Trunks," you said. "I was only gone for five hours."

"Actually," Tarble interrupted, "it was more like about a day."

Surprised to hear that, you said, "SO I WAS GONE FOR ABOUT A DAY?!"

"Yeah. But the good thing is: Nappa will be helping us!"

"Now I just need to find Raditz," Nappa said.

"Maybe we can help," you said. "But how does he look like?"

"You know. Long, spiky hair. Wears Saiyan armor as well...Ring a bell?"

It was only a second when Trunks had a shocked expression...

Goten P.O.V.

(Goten: Call me a dog or some sh*t, but I can smell her scent as well!

Broly: B*tch!)

I looked around the river where I last caught her scent. Lucky that her sash fell off from her. That way I can find her. I raged after losing her scent. Why did this have to happen? What's going on? How did she get away with masking her scent? Did she fly?

So many questions raced through my mind in which I wasn't aware about a set of eyes. I finally noticed at a time too late in which a figure tackled me to the ground. I thought it was my uncle Raditz again since that happened, but it was another figure. I tried getting off, but the person is way stronger than me. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I kept shouting.

The figure grabbed me by the neck. "Tell me where is (Y/N) and you won't get hurt!"

The voice i heard sounded very feminine. Therefore, I couldn't recognize who would want to hurt me. Once I saw the figure, I suddenly felt fear erupt all over my body.

The figure had long, black hair into a ponytail. She also had onyx colored eyes that suddenly glowed green. Mostly she looked like (Y/N) in black Saiyan armor. "Tell me where she is!"

"I'm trying to find her as well!"

"Why? So you can have her for yourself?! She has a boyfriend you know! He's worried sick for her and is therefore finding her! Tell me where she is!"

"By inflicting violence on me, you have agreed to becoming a ruthless lady who won't stop sending people to the hospital for a really bad reason."

The woman ended up punching me using some of her ki and great force. "Tell me when you have found her." She flew away once I blacked out.

Trunks P.O.V.

"He died because a boulder in a mountain crushed him after he thought I was an enemy," I said, hiding the fact I was lying. I didn't want to lie, but I did so for the sake of my safety as well as (Y/N)'s.

"I was in a shed the whole time," (Y/N) said.

"Same here," Tarble said.

"Tarble! You weren't!"

"Wait! I wasn't?"

"Bruh!"

I started to laugh when I heard that. "But seriously, your buddy Raditz died. I felt bad but then hurt because he tried to attack me."

"Pride at its finest," Nappa said. "Well, he's been thinking a lot of people are enemies. The more he thinks that, the more he starts to lose trust in different races in the cosmos."

"Yep. By any chance, have you seen a--,"

Nappa took out the five dragon balls. "You left this back at the cabin."

(((Sorry I haven't updated this! My tablet charger snapped and I stole my brother's charger just so I can work on this for you! You're welcome!)))

((Edit: I made a mistake when writing this. Whoever finds a change wins the Internet!!!))