Chapter 6

Trunks P.O.V

As I fixed the room for the huge sleepover, I couldn't control my happiness. Having a sleepover with my friends is enough to make me stay awake for days due to happiness. I wish this happened more often.

(Y/N) was listening to my parents argue. "Is this where you learned those bad words," she asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, setting down two sleeping bags and many comfortable pillows.

Goten retuned with a box of sodas. "Okay guys. I'm back."

I turned my gaze to Goten. "Where did you get all those sodas?"

"Gohan said when he slept over at Videl's place one time, he would be the one bringing sodas to the place. He wanted me to do the same."

"How is it like having a sleepover," (Y/N) asked.

"The sleepover would usually end in chaos since Gohan and Videl would often be the one drinking most of the sodas."

"Well that answered my question."

Goten and I laughed after realizing the conversation.

(Y/N) then took a soda from the box. "Is it safe to drink? I never had this before."

Dammit. I forgot. She was forced to eat and drink what was provided by her parents. I wonder if she would like soda... "Yeah," I said. "It's safe to drink."

She opened the can of soda and took a sip. "This tastes really good!" It was seconds that she ended up finishing the can. Much to our surprise, she pressed the can on her head until it was flat as paper. Later, she slam dunked the can in the trash can I placed high on a cabinet.

"...Marry me," Goten said.

No. He didn't just say that...Okay he did. "No she won't marry you," I told Goten. "She'll marry me instead!"

Goten P.O.V

Why did Trunks say that? I was only kidding. Wait...Does Trunks really like (Y/N)? "Dude," I said, "I was only kidding. Plus, we're too young to marry."

"Well sorry!" Trunks said. "I didn't even know!"

"Everyone usually kids around when they say that! What's your problem?"

(Y/N) must have left the room when we argued because she ran back inside with blue jumpsuits. "Close the door!"

Trunks immediately shut and locked the door. "Did you take my dad's clothes again?!"

"Well...yeah...why?"

"My dad is going to kill me if he finds out!"

"So? He killed your uncle! Not murder kill but more of beat up."

If it was me, I would still be mad about it, but something tells me Trunks isn't that mad.

"Well," he said, "there's a first time for everything. Right?"

"Right," she said, putting on the jumpsuit. "Hehe. I'm angry Mr. Briefs. Shut the fuck up."

I couldn't resist laughing, so I did. She did nail his personality, though. Since when can she make people laugh? I looked to see Trunks laughing as well. He seems to be rolling on the floor laughing out loud. I laughed even more when she started to laugh too.

Mrs. Briefs knocked on the door. "Trunks. Open up. It's your mother."

The moment Mrs. Briefs spoke, we all stopped laughing. (Y/N) removed the jumpsuit and hid it under Trunks's bed, I hid the box of sodas in the closet, and Trunks ran to unlock and open the door.

Mrs. Briefs walked in with a tray of cupcakes. "How's everyone doing?"

"Good," I said.

"Good. I made you guys some cupcakes; if you need some I'll leave them here." She set the tray on the work desk. "Say, why were you guys laughing? Are one of you impersonating Mr. Briefs?"

(Y/N) giggled. "Sorta."

"I'd like to see it."

Don't do it, I thought. I looked around to see Trunks worried. I bet he's thinking the same as well.

(Y/N) took the jumpsuit out from under the bed and put it on. After putting it on, she said, "I'm angry Mr. Briefs. Shut the fuck up!"

Trunks and I couldn't hold back our laughter, and, in unison, we laughed.

"Wh-where in the world did you know those kinds of words, missy!?"

"Duh," (Y/N) said, "Mr. Briefs! Where else?"

"I'm gonna have a word with him." And with that, Mrs. Briefs left the room.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Go to sleep you bastards," Mr. Briefs said, as he shut the door.

You slept on the floor since you didn't want to sleep in the bed with Trunks. Sleeping on the floor was something you felt comfortable doing because you often slept on the floor at home. The difference from sleeping on the floor here than at home was the level of comfort and the presence of your friends.

Suddenly you felt something warm and comfortable. You tried not to close your eyes since you felt comfortable. I wonder why I feel warm, you thought. Then, you heard light breathing. Adjusting to the dark, you tried to see who it was. Either it's Trunks or Goten that was sleeping right next to you. You turned around to see who it was.

Trunks hugged you tighter while sleeping, wearing a smile on his face. "She's mine," he quietly whispered. "You...can't have her."

Wait! Did Trunks say that? I must be dreaming, you thought. Slowly, you started to drift to sleep. Before you know it, you fell into a deep sleep...

You suddenly woke up inside a beautiful house in the forests. Concerned about being on your own, you looked around the house for other people but no luck. Then you decided to check outside.

Trunks was outside, holding many flowers and giving them to you. "Here. I picked these for you." He slightly blushed.

With joy, you accepted the flowers. "Thanks, Trunks."

After placing the flowers in a jar, you both ran to the forests and played tag...

You then woke up to Mrs. Briefs shouting at you to get to school.

"Mrs. Briefs," Goten said, "it's Saturday!"

"It is," she asked.

"Yeah. It's Saturday."

"Hehe. Sorry. My bad." She left the room.

You still feel warm from last night. Wondering, you turned around to see why.

Trunks was sleeping right next to you, hugging you firmly.