Chapter 36

(Time actually has passed by since the last chapter both in real life since its been like November and in the story. It's actually about a year since any visitors, so let's move to pressing matters.)

Trunks P.O.V.

To be honest, it really was boring being with just the one I love. Most of the time it's either just staring at (Y/N) or straight out making out with her.

Now I miss my sister Bulla. I feel even so rude, thinking she's an annoying brat.

...Then I hear (Y/N) talking to her.

I ran to where I heard the voice. When I got there, I was surprised. Not only was I expecting something like it, I felt a wave of happiness as well.

Bulls ran to my side. "Trunks! I missed you!" She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Where have you been?"

With a smile, I responded. "I've been here for about a year already. I'm sorry I'm unable to come home." 

"Things have been really bad lately." She picked up a stick and drew on the dirt floor. "Broly is still on the hunt for your girl. And so far he happened to enslave all of China, Belgium, Nigeria, Taiwan, Korea, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Spain, England, Portugal, and India. That's just to find her. It's got really bad. Goku has been training Odin to fight, but his power is very limited. His power level cap is 634 and that's not enough." 

"I'm not sure about (Y/N)," I said. "She's unable to fight, and I don't sense a power level from her." 

"What if I'm just human," (Y/N) asked. 

"DON'T SAY THAT!" I ran up to (Y/N) and hugged her. "You're a half-Saiyan and Tarble knows it! All you need is to be half-Saiyan in order to obtain a higher-than-normal power level." 

"But I can't even fight. What if I'm no use?" 

"You are a use, (Y/N). Don't let it get to you." 

"Just recently," Bulla said, "Tarble told me she has to expose her power level really soon. We're at the point where we'll lose if she doesn't." 

"How am I a use," (Y/N) asked. "How? I've had a power level of one since birth and I haven't prospered since then! I've been beaten badly and abused to the point where I hear voices in my head all of the time that tell me what to do and what I can't do!" 

"(Y/N), please calm down!" 

"What's the point of calming down if I've gone crazy for too long already? No one understands me and no one else will!" 

"I understand you," I said, hugging you once more. "Don't say that. Don't hurt yourself. Look. You're not alone from this." 

"How?" Tears were leaking from her eyes like a leaky faucet. 

"Goku. You may not know him. Sadly, everyone else met him but you, but that's for a really good reason. Anyway, something told me he also was born with a really low power level. All it took him was confidence, friends, and support to get him from that low power level into what some people in the galaxies would call a god. Maybe you'll be as strong as him if you gain some confidence." 

All I can say is this: she let out the biggest smile I've ever seen. 

[Author's note: Because lady dogs be bitchin', I decided to do this for the sake of those dogs.]

Goku P.O.V.

Damn. It's like Broly gets stronger and stronger each time he revives. When will he stay dead? Half of the world has already given into him, many becoming his slaves, some training under his orders to become a powerful mercenary, and there are people willing to spend the rest of their lives searching for Ally's daughter. I don't know her name, but I'm guessing she's a really important person. 

I worry we'll be at the point where Earth will be gone before we know it. Training Odin didn't go so far. He has such a low power level compared to Broly. Tarble and the others aren't doing so well either. Who else can help us out? 

I know Whis and Beerus can help, but to be honest, they won't help. One simple annoyance can cause the Earth to blow up; I can't risk it anymore...

Suddenly, the door to the old Capsule Corps. building started to glow. Curious, I opened the door, no longer paying attention to my surroundings. I closed the door to prevent anyone else from walking in meaninglessly.  As I continued walking, I can hear a calm hushing. When I got to the source of the sound, I see Bulla, Trunks, and a younger version of Ally... The young lady seems to be crying for some reason. 

I walked over. "Hello. Sorry to disturb anyone or anything, but what is this place?" 

Trunks immediately looked up. "Goku..." 

"Hey Trunks! How are you?" 

"Confused. I don't know how to cheer (Y/N) up." 

"Who's (Y/N)?" 

Trunks, with his free hand, pointed at the girl he was comforting. "She's having a hard time believing that she can pull off a fight." 

"Maybe I can help." I tried to feel her power level, but for some reason I feel none. "Whoa. I can barely feel a power level from her." 

"Exactly the point. She thinks she's not a Saiyan." 

"Pfft! I was told by someone that long ago I barely had a power level! I rarely believe those kinds of things now because some people fear me." I smiled. 

"...That's not helping." 

"What if I tell her something mean?" 

"Unfortunately, she's been abused long enough to just sit and cry if someone tells her something mean." 

"Is there someone she hates in general?" 

"Basically anyone who gets in her way from loving me." 

"And that is?" 

He gave me a glare as if I was a clueless monkey. 

"Oh. Anyway, how can we make that power slip?" 

"Idea," shouted Bulla. "Give her some capsules of course!" 

"NO," Trunks shouted. "Not risking that!" 

"Then what?!" 

"How about something that she barely gets?" 

"Candy?" 

"Meh. Anything works because she never gets anything." 

My face dropped as well as Bulla's. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE NEVER GETS ANYTHING?!" 

"No one gives her any gifts except me sometimes. She'd like anything you give her." 

"I know how..." 

(Y/N) P.O.V. 

You munched on the foods given to you by Goku and the crew. To you, he seemed really nice although there was a moment where he was clueless. Even though you were used to eating so little or even nothing, it's like you can eat as much as you want without being affected. As you kept eating, plates of food kept coming as fast as you finished plates. Finishing the fourteenth bowl of noodles, you let out a loud belch. "That's good." 

"How about another plate," Goku asked. 

"No thank you. That would be enough."

"I know you want one." 

"No. I had enough." 

"DON'T ANGER HER," Trunks warned. 

"I know you want the noodles," Goku said, nibbling on a strand of noodle. 

"I...," You said. You got up, filled with rage from head to toe. This feeling seemed new to you, but for some reason you can't stop. An energy ball formed around your arm, preferably your writing arm, warming up and getting bigger every second. Next thing you knew, you lifted your arm in rage. "I SAID I DON'T WANT IT!!!" You threw the energy ball at Goku, missing and destroying many trees, setting fire to them as well. Realizing what you did, you stared blankly. "...Uh oh." 

Goku, Bulla, and Trunks nervously got up from their hiding spot. Shaky, Bulla set down her scouter. "H-How d-did you g-go from 1-1 t-to 29,485 so fast?"