Chapter 24

Trunks P.O.V.

"Okay (Y/N)," I said as I opened the door to the shed. "It's safe to walk out now." I smiled.

She walked out of the shed, food pieces stuck on her mouth and half of her food supplies gone. "What just happened?"

"There was a long-haired prick who wanted to fight me. So, I threw him to a mountain!" I smiled like a nerd.

"You what?"

"...Nothing. What did you even do in there?"

Seeing her eat a can of tuna fish, she said, "Eat."

"I would do the same, except I'd have," I took out a bunch of bananas from my backpack, "Bananas!"

She quickly took the bananas from me. "My precious!!!"

Then I suddenly remembered: She must have gone thirteen years without bananas. "You can have them."

"Yay! I haven't had bananas for thirteen years!"

...And I just happen to guess on the many years she went without eating bananas!

As she ate some bananas like a mad woman, she said, "How did you get some bananas?"

"I took them from Goten the one time we slept over at his place."

Goten P.O.V.

I woke up to the morning sun hitting my face like a beotch. I got up from the bed, wondering about what to eat. After reaching the kitchen, I thought about getting bananas. After all, (Y/N) does happen to like bananas, if I were to recall from Trunks. When I went to the fruit basket, the bananas were gone!

"CURSE YOU TIEN," I screamed, knowing the kind of person Tien is.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"I bet he is pissed by now," you told Trunks.

"Yeah," Trunks said, "but there is no way he'll ever reach us both. So we're safe."

You suddenly got a text message on your phone. After checking the message, you sighed in relief. "Good. My parents don't even know about this. They'll hate me even more if they know."

"I thought your parents were forced to act like that."

"Acting or not, they hate me and I know it!"

Things got quiet until you ate another two bananas.

"So," Trunks asked, "where to now?"

"Wherever the wind takes us," you said.

"But the wind takes us back to our home town."

"Scratch that. We go wherever the Dragon Ball Radar takes us."

Trunks ended up putting on a mushroom hat. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but the Dragon Ball is in another town."

You looked at him with a serious face and removed the hat from his head. "Don't care. We go."

"Okay." He held your hand and walked you to the next Dragon Ball location.

Trunks P.O.V.

As we approached the city, (Y/N) ate the bananas that I stole from Goten. After eating half of the bananas that she once had at the start, she asked, "Are we there yet?"

"No," I told her. "I would fly over there, but there's a chance the bad guys might find us."

"Since I'm a half-Saiyan as well, could I fly?"

"Well, yeah, but after hearing my uncle say those kinds of things, you may not be able to. You have a hidden power, but none of us know how to wake it up."