Chapter 39

[The worst part about me not updating is the fact it will literally take months for me to figure out how I will execute (put into effect) the intro to the story's next chapter, or in my words how to keep the story going. So I will Sit down, Shut up, and Write. (Apologies once again for not even bother updating this)]

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Trunks... The guy you've loved for what felt like years. The guy who helped you temporarily escape from the horrid oligarchy created by one of the strongest Saiyans alive... He was shot by what you thought was a childhood friend of his.

How could this be? How can something like this be allowed to happen?

Because of this, you couldn't resist shouting. "TRUNKS," you shouted. "OH MY GOD, TRUNKS! ANSWER ME!"

"I'm sorry it has to be this way," Goten said. "Even I can't stop this."

Goten... Filled with rage, you were about to elbow him with all of your power level in such attack (or defense). Before you did, you remembered why Trunks didn't fight back. Since you were still anger-driven, you did elbow Goten, but with as much force as you had before you discovered what great power you have. "What The FUCK is your problem?! You could stop this, but you chose not to!"

"I wish I didn't have much of a choice earlier!"

"You Fag!"

"WHAT THE HELL! I'M A STRAIGHT PERSON!"

"LET GO OF ME!" Using a false amount of power, you writhed in attempt to get out of Goten's grasp. Before long, you then thought about something... You knew this won't really get you out of the situation. It's best if you use your true power. Why were you doing this anyway?

"NO!" Using a secret compartment of the gun, he pointed that part directly to you and stunned you. "I have to. I'm sorry." The moment you were on the floor limp and unable to move, he carried you while expressing a face of many regrets. "I have to take you to Broly. Not even I can get you out of this. I'm sorry."

"Wh-why are you doing this?"

"All I can tell you is: everyone else is arrested. I'm only doing this so they can all live." He grabbed a sort of weapon, and with one click on the trigger, you blacked out.

Third Person P.O.V.

For about thirty minutes, nearly everyone in the cell were freaking out. Krillin passed out, Android 18 tried counting to forty-two thousand as a method of staying calm, and Gohan thought it was a good idea to quote memes. "It's all ogre now," Gohan said. Some stopped freaking out just to tell Gohan to "STFU".

Trunks somehow was able to regain his consciousness and get up. The first thing he noticed is everyone freaking out. "Where the hell am I?"

It took those five words before Tarble stopped hyperventilating. He got up to look at Trunks. "Oh my god! You're alive! Wait! If you're in here..." For a moment, he started to hyperventilate again before getting slapped in the back by Nappa.

"Where's Ally's daughter," Nappa asked. "If you're in here, where on the planet is she?!"

"Where is (Y/N)," Bulla asked. "I thought she was with you."

Trunks then remembered: she was sent to Broly. For a while, he fidgeted, wondering how to explain to the others about what happened. "Well... umm... what happened was..."

"Speak, dammit," Ally shouted. "I want to know where my daughter is!"

"Shut the fucking hell up, bitch! You're the one that got us into this mess!"