Chapter 12

Odin P.O.V

I was playing with some of my toys that Mom and Dad bought for me. I do regret getting all these toys because I have been a bad boy with the nanny. They say I'm a good boy and that I'm not like (Y/N)...I hate it when they say how corrupt she is. I see no evil in her. Why would she have to be treated like she was corrupt? I read somewhere that the worst things happen to the best people. I wonder if that's true...

There was a knock on the door.

"Mom," I shouted. "Someone is at the door!"

I see my mother run out of the kitchen and to the door. Once she opened the door, she had a look of fear and worry.

I got up to see who it was. Once I saw who it was, I now see why my mother had to be worried in the first place.

There was a guy with long, black, messed up hair. He was really strong. He didn't wear a shirt, but he wore white baggy pants with a red sash. He wore a lot of gold around him as well as his boots and the ring he has on his head.

"I think it is time for your daughter to be with me," he said.

That guy seems scary, to be honest. He looks like he can break someone's bones in an instant. But for the sake of my sister, I want to stand up to him and shout to him that (Y/N) will never be his!

My mother wanted to cry. "I'm not sure. She's still quite young, and if we rush her now she will deny! It's best if we wait for another two years!"

"Why," he asked.

"It will take that long to convince her to go along with this! Please!"

There was a long silence.

"Fine," he said. "We will wait another two years. Once those two years are up, she's going with me regardless! Got it, Ally?!"

The only one who is supposed to say my mother's name is my dad. Other than that, the fear in my mother has increased.

"Yes, Broly," my mother said, holding back her tears and fear.

And in an instant, the guy left.

Later, my mother started to cry. "I failed..." She repeated the same sentence over and over, crying worse than before. Now I want to hurt the guy for doing this to my mother.

Either way, I must warn (Y/N) before those two years are up!

Trunks P.O.V

I trained in the chamber with fifty times the gravity of Earth. Since Goten texted me that (Y/N) got very thin due to "bad grades", I trained even harder to someday brutally hurt her parents for doing this.

Sometimes my father would walk in during my training to train as well. He and I have developed a father-son bond that is growing slowly. I can feel that he cares about me. But then again, I worry he won't approve of me liking (Y/N).

I stopped training only to feel like I have gotten used to the pressure in the chamber. "This is too easy," I said. I walked to the computer reading the amount of pressure and changed it to eighty times the amount of pressure on Earth. "Much better," I said. I continued my training.

Goten's dad's friend Chiaotzu walked in, only for him to feel weighed down by the gravity. "Help!"

"Sorry," I said as I ran to change the gravity to one Chiaotzu can withstand. "I get carried away with my training. Sorry. Just trying to impress my dad."

He gave me an are-you-serious look. "I know the real reason why you are doing that. Spill the beans already."

I sighed. "Okay. I want to severely hurt (Y/N)'s parents one day."

"Don't do that! You can get in trouble! Your dad will lose respect for you if you do!"

"I want her to get out of the problems she is in due to the fact she's being herself!"

"I know how you feel! I was just wondering if you can sneak out in the mornings."

I thought about it. "Yeah. Why?"

"Bring some food in a bag."

"Why?"

"You're not gonna like the reason why you are doing this...She hasn't eaten for the past two weeks. All because she has a B in P.E. The rest are all A's."

I now wanted to hurt her parents even more. "What kind of parents does she even have?!"

"None of us don't even know what kind of parents she has."

"I would joke around, saying she has parents from China, but I don't want to be racist."

"So, are you up for it?"

"If it means seeing (Y/N), then yes!"

"Yay!" He started to fly. "Oops. Sorry." He stopped flying.

I started to feel some hope, thinking about (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V

You felt happy that Goten, with his own money, bought you food to eat. After eating it, you felt bad about not being able to pay him back.

"You don't need to pay me back," he said. "Best friends are there for each other."

"You find me your best friend?"

"Heck yeah! You are a really awesome friend that is worth keeping and dying for!"

You felt happy that Goten find you as his best friend. "B-But I don't want to go home!"

"I don't know what to do now. I don't want the same thing to happen years ago...Hey! Isn't tomorrow your 15th birthday?"

"Yeah, but like always my parents won't do anything about it. They only celebrate Odin's birthday. The good thing about is is that he is the only one who celebrated with me."

"I'm glad your brother cares about you." He smiled.

After school, you ate a cooked chicken leg that Goten gave you while walking home with Chiaotzu. "I wish I can leave home. It's like my parents don't even like my existence."

"They do," Chiaotzu said. "It's just that they have issues going on."

"Well what are those issues?!"

"I don't think they want you to know yet. If they don't, they worry you'll hate them."

"Well, I already hate them!"

There was a really loud silence between you two.

"I don't get why they act like that! What the hell did I do wrong?! Is it something that I have that they want?! What the hell is it?!"

"I think you need to calm down," he said.

Once you got home, you were greeted by a French textbook to the face. You tried not to throw a fit, which happened all the time. "Hey Ma."

"Hey (Y/N)," Odin greeted you with worry. "I need to talk to you somewhere."

"(Y/N)," your mother spoke up. "I was wondering something."

"Okay," you said in disbelief. "What is it?"

"Your father and I decided on something. We decided you can have a boyfriend."

You could not believe what your mother has been saying. Really, you don't believe them since most of the time, they tamper with your thoughts. You were about to ask a question until she interrupted you.

"But you can't pick the guy you want to date. In fact, we already decided on that."