Chapter 23

Ally P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning and got dressed. I do feel bad for the things I have done to (Y/N), but I have no control over that. Thinking about it, I walked to her room to talk out the issue. Hopefully, she won't be mad at me once I tell her.

Odin was at the entrance of the room, playing with his toys there. "Hi, Mom," he said.

"Odin," I said, "can you move out of the way? I need to see your sister."

"But you didn't say the magic word."

"Odin, please let me in the room."

He thought about it. "No."

I didn't believe my own son would say "no" to me. Did he finally take notice of the things his father and I have been doing to her? "Why not?"

"Because you didn't go to the store and buy me what I asked yesterday."

Good. So he didn't notice. I remember he did ask for a new airplane toy and some cupcakes for his class. "Alright. I'll take you after I talk to your sister."

"No. I want it now please."

There's no other choice than to take him now and speak with her later. Then again, there's no way (Y/N) would ever leave the home. "Okay. Let's go."

Odin P.O.V.

Mom is taking me to get things I don't even need. Good thing that they give me things whenever I want; that makes them not realize (Y/N) was gone. Dad is at work, so that means her disappearance is masked for now.

As my mother took me to the car, I took out my phone and texted to my dearly beloved sister, "The secret is safe for now. Just go to an unsuspecting town and hide there. If you need to, switch between towns, as long as the two of you are safe."

Trunks P.O.V.

Conserving and hiding my power level is harder than I thought. The first hour of doing so, I thought I can pull it off. Later on, I felt the power that I tried to hide building up. And to do this for the time I'm going into hiding with the girl I want to marry in the future? 

Stay strong Trunks, I thought to myself. You're doing this for (Y/N), the girl that you knew at a very young age. The same girl that you loved for the many years. The one you want to marry...

"What town are we in," (Y/N) asked. She looked at me in the eyes. "Hello? You okay?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling nervous. "I'll be fine." The energy I'm trying to hide is slipping from my defenses. How can I be fine? I don't want to expose the both of us due to my power. I need to know how to hide the power within me.

"I wonder where we are in the world..."

"I wonder as well."

"So," she took out the Dragon Ball Radar from her pocket. "What does this do? It keeps saying there's a circle thing right next to us."

It means one of us is carrying a Dragon Ball... "Is there a chance you have a Dragon Ball?"

"A Dragon's Balls? No. That's a no."

"Ew. Not that. A Dragon Ball!"

"A Dragon Ball? What's that?"

"It's an orange ball that has a star on it. If we gather all seven of the Dragon Balls, we can grant a wish. I'm just wondering if you have one."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

So, this whole time, Odin gave me a Dragon Ball Radar that can find the Dragon Balls in which he ended up giving me one that might help me grant the wish I have been wanting since I was two?!,You thought in your head. You couldn't believe what he told you. Then, you removed your backpack, searching for the orange ball Odin gave you. Once you found the ball, you took it out. "Is it this?"

Trunks dropped the radar. "Oh snap! You actually have one! How did you get that?"

As you put it back in your backpack, you said, "Long story short, Odin gave it to me as a reminder that he helped me out since he found out about what my family has been doing to me."

While walking around the town, he then said, "If we collected all seven Dragon Balls, I would let you have the wish. I don't feel like wishing for anything at the moment."

"Well," you said. "I would wish the both of us would live in a nice house in which none of our family members would ever find us."

He looked at you in surprise. "R-Really?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that since the time of the sleepover back in grade school."

He started to have a look of worry in his face. "...Hide."

"What was that? It sounded like you said--,"

He pushed you inside an opened shed and closed the door. "This is for your safety, (Y/N). Trust me."

You were surprised that he even did that. Was it really for your safety? You began to wonder about what's going on. You didn't hear any noises, felt any sudden earthquakes, or any of the warning signs of danger.

Can you really trust him?

Raditz P.O.V.

My scouter says that there was a Saiyan in the area since the power level was quite high, unlike the rest of the people. I flew down to the power level to see a kid in black and white with lavender hair. "Tsk. You're not a Saiyan."

"What do you mean," the kid said. "I'm not a Saiyan."

"Maybe you aren't a Saiyan, but my scouter says you're one."

"What's a scouter?"

"Pfft. You're wasting my time. C'mon! Let's fight!" 

"Nope. I don't feel like fighting a middle aged man whose going to lose anyway."

"Why you little!" I ran up to him, trying to punch him.

He quickly grabbed my arm and threw me with much force. I had no idea where I was flying to, but I suddenly knew once I hit my head on something sharp, bumpy, and cold...