Chapter 38

Trunks P.O.V. 

I heard some screaming coming from outside of the house. I swore that she only needed some time to get some fresh air. Maybe some thought happened that caused her to shout horribly like that. 

Wait... 

That's not it. Normally, screaming like that can only mean... 

Immediately, I jolted out of the house only to see Goten grabbing onto (Y/N)'s face, mostly her mouth, with one hand and a firearm pointed at me with the other. Unlike how I remembered him, he was thinning pretty badly, his clothes and some armor on him torn, and his long hair, though longer, pointed in many directions. "Goten," I shouted. "Put her down!" 

"I'm only doing my job, Trunks," he retorted. "I'll be killed if I don't turn her in by the end of the year!" 

"Then I'll have you killed!" I charged up an energy blast with one hand. 

Knowing what I was about to do next, Goten put the firearm on his belt and used (Y/N) as a shield. "Do so! She only has a power level of one! That can easily kill her!" 

I know this was a flat out lie. I saw her take on two-hundred of these lesser attacks in one go, all while charging one of the most powerful beams of all-time. At one point, she accidentally knocked out Goku... for a while before she offered food as an apology, making the guy spring back to life. But enough of that. Either I would use the move and show Goten she's powerful, causing her kidnap to be an impossible one to break out of... or I do nothing at all, have her break free a little too easily, and finish this fight once and for all... 

The energy attack slowly faded from my hand, now turning into a small stream of smoke. 

I faced him with an angry yet worried look on my face. "I won't." 

He looked at me as if I went insane. "You serious? You're not gonna put up a fight? Are you that concerned for her?" 

"Just leave her out of this. She doesn't deserve it. Please set her down and --," I felt something pierce through my chest. 

He threw the very gun he took from his belt onto the floor. "That's for the time in the skating rink, you bastard." 

He... he shot me... and while I fade to black after being shot, now I have to suffer the consequence of losing her yet once more...

Am I to blame? 

Tarble P.O.V. 

By now, I was found. Hiding was one of the best options there were, but somehow my location was given away. Never told anyone where I was hiding, yet the guards manage to find me. I held out for as long as possible, trying not to give in to this tyranny. Gure escaped, luckily, but at the cost of my imprisonment. 

I was thrown into a special jail cell. Well, the cell was far underneath the surface, protected by some sort of barrier that resists lots of damage done to it. Like the dumb one, I was thrown face first onto the floor of the cell. I got up to see plenty of familiar faces. 

Nappa sat by the corner of the cell, putting lines onto the wall using rock. Looked like he used up a lot of his energy trying to break out of there. Krillin laid on the floor face down, feeling like there won't be a tomorrow. Maron, Android 18, Bulla, and Gohan were playing the card game Anaconda. The four of them, though playing such fun game, all had the look of hopelessness. There was only one that continued to find ways to get out of there, and that's Ally. 

"H-hey everyone," I said. 

Everyone froze from what they did to look at me. "Hey, Tarble," a lot of them said before resuming what they did before. 

"Where's Gure," Gohan said, throwing his losing hand onto the table. 

"She escaped." 

"Glad she did. She would have been murdered if they found she was carrying kids." 

"Any signs of Trunks yet," Android 18 asked, smirking. 

"N-No," I said. 

"There should be no signs or hints whatsoever about his whereabouts. Otherwise, it's all over." She threw the cards at the table, showing nothing but royals of the same suit. She let out a laugh once everyone let out sounds of disbelief. "If Trunks were to be thrown in here, I mean there are hopes for this planet, but all of us here would be unfortunate." 

"Can you keep it down there," Ally shouted. She charged up what I knew was the Galick Gun and blasted it to the walls of the cell. "I'm trying to break us all free!" 

"Why waste energy believing we can all break free? You know that would take a power level exceeding one billion to break that. All of us combined so far can't achieve it, which in term explains why the guards were smart enough not to throw Vegeta or Goku in here." 

"There's a term called trying. Gosh, have you even lived in this planet?" 

"Just so you know, I was once human before that old man decided I should go full robot! Now that I am part robot and yet still human, I find creatures like you pitiful because all you guys think about is going to war yet all I have been treated to do is stay in the kitchen and raise kids when I have the ability to help out with cases like this! And just so you know, I'm part human and I've lived here all my life, so your point is now invalid!" 

"Gals," I shouted. "Stop!" 

"And why should we," Ally shouted. "This white bitch has plenty to talk about, so I wanna hear what you blondes have to say about your way of life!" 

"Now you're calling my mom blonde," Maron shouted, getting up. "You blackheads do nothing but cause trouble! You guys don't go around making fun of people because of their hair color!" 

"I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now," Gohan said with a straight face.

I sighed angrily, knowing that everyone will somehow get in a horrible fight that cannot even be stopped. 

The cell opens, causing everyone to freeze from what they were doing. Next thing we all knew, Trunks was thrown in there, and the cell closes. Everyone ran over to him, realizing he had an open wound around his chest area, most likely from the guns the hunters use. After one good look... Everyone started to freak out. 

(Yep! I finally updated! No worries. I'll actually get to working on this now. Since I have vacation, there's now time to get this going again. Thank you all for the support. Never thought I'd make it this far. And again, sorry for not even updating for a while... yes Undertale got the best of me... Ok see you gals later. ;P)