Chapter 41

Third Person P.O.V. 

Two of the guard were chatting and raising their voice in a brick hallway. "Dude. Give me that. It's my hat." "It ain't your hat. It has my name on it." "But that's my writing." "But It's my name on it." "We have the same name, so please give it back." "But it has that taco sauce stain on it. It's mine." "Dude. You stained my hat?" "It ain't even yours!" 

Without knowing, a large hole blasted through the brick wall, instantly killing the two guards. 

"Told you," (Y/N) said. 

"I thought you were still weak," Ally said. 

"You know I'm not weak! According to Tarble and Co., you were trying to hide my power by abusing me!" 

"Honestly I thought you didn't even have power! No wonder why Broly is interested in you!" 

"Wait! What!" 

Trunks tried thinking while the mother and daughter were arguing about abuse and power. He closed his eyes when Tarble ended up getting involved in the argument. "Guys, let me think!" Since the phrase didn't help, he covered his ears, right when Android 18 also got involved in the argument. "YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO THINK HERE!" 

"Seriously," (Y/N) said, "if you're so desperate to get rid of me, you could have put me up for adoption!" 

"Like I had any choice," Ally shouted. "I didn't want to even get in this mess! I was doing my best to protect you!" 

"Protect me? From What Exactly!? You just wanted me gone! You wanted to marry me to Broly because you hate me! You never even loved me in the first place!" 

"I never wanted to--," 

"NO! I HATE YOU! FUCK OFF! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY MOM! WHY WOULD I EVER CALL YOU MY MOM? SCREW YOU! GET LOST!" 

She remained silent. 

"I got it," Trunks shouted. Before he went into detail, he realized what happened when he was in thinking mode. "Oh, damn." He turned to (Y/N). "What did you do?" 

"Not like she matters to me anyway," (Y/N) said. 

"Just listen to her for once! She had no choice!" 

"What do you mean by 'she had no choice'?! You knew what she was doing! She hated me to the core! Having to throw textbooks at my face when I get home, being blamed for something I've never done! Odin told me they didn't give me a dragon ball because I'm a worthless brat who sunk even lower than dirt!" 

"That's not the point! Imagine having to fight against someone who is way stronger than you because that person wants your child! You'd have no choice but to agree and try to live your life as if you never had to lose anyone!" 

Goten ran down the hallways, his father Goku one one side and Vegeta on the other. His eyes widened at the scene. "HOW THE HECK DID YOU GUYS BREAK OUT SO EASILY?!" 

Trunks looked at you for a second before turning to Goten. "We all broke out. The power level of all of us reached the one billion cap, but if it wasn't for (Y/N), we'd be off by a power of one." 

"Huh. I never knew someone with such low power level would actually be useful." Before (Y/N) blew a fuse, he added, "Just take that as a compliment." 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Just take that as a compliment," he said. Because of it, you just wanted to lash out on him. Of course everyone thinks you still have a small power level, and you're trying so hard to keep it that way. So far, Goten is angering you quite badly.