Chapter 27

Trunks P.O.V.

"Let's have a little contest," (Y/N) said.

"No," I told her. "My uncle wouldn't approve."

"C'mon," she said, taking out washable markers. "He's asleep. And plus, when we were younger, we locked him in a shed, tied him up, and blamed him for looking at inappropriate pictures of your mom. Now let's do this."

I looked at her. Of course we did that, but I didn't understand at the time. Wanting to act like my younger self once more, I took the purple marker from her hand. "Now, what's the challenge?"

Broly P.O.V.

I lost her.

Of course, the only evidence of the town she was at was the spilled blood at the pavement. The blood quickly dried and was absorbed by the pavement.

And plus, since she's been here the whole time, sensing her power level is pointless. I wonder why Ally didn't even train her.

Ally...

...Does she know her daughter went missing?

I flew back to the home. When I got there, Odin ran back inside the house. I walked in the home to find Ally.

She walked to the living room. "Broly? Why are you here? Weren't you supposed to be with (Y/N)?"

"You didn't know? She ran away! Nowhere to be found! Gone! She said she hated everyone here and ran off with Vegeta's kid!"

Her face had a sad yet angry expression. She ran to get her phone and dialed a number. A minute later, she said over the phone, "Adam. Call the police ...Yes, it's about (Y/N)! She ran away, according to Broly! ...What do you mean 'You're still at work'?! ...We need to find (Y/N) pronto! Got it?!"

So far, my plan will be running smoothly.

Tarble P.O.V.

I woke up to many giggles and a voice. The many thoughts of mine swam in my mind about what seemed to be funny. When I awoke, I saw (Y/N) run behind Trunks, wearing a large smile.

"What the heck did you do," I said.

"Go find out," she said.

As I looked for a mirror in the abandoned shed, even more giggles can be heard. I didn't even mind since I have been worked up to find a mirror. Once I found a rusted-up mirror, I took a glance of my face. Many drawings in (f/c) and purple, well...mostly (f/c)...but either way, many drawings in marker were drawn on my face. Most of the drawings consists of an immature drawing found on every middle school boy's notebooks and some of them are plain scribbles. I turned to the teens. "WHY-WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

There was silence until...

(Y/N) threw her box of markers in Trunks' hand. "Trunks did it."

"(Y/N)," Trunks shouted. "You did that! Not me!"

"You agreed to it."

"You wanted me to!"

"Enough," I shouted. "All you guys are is talk! Just calm down and don't do anything stupid!"

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Right after Tarble finished washing his face by the river is when the three set off. Although you felt insecure about the whole thing, you didn't want to complain. The whole "wishes" thing got your mind thinking about the whole controversy since you were two. To you, at least the blood dried from your knee.

"(Y/N)," Trunks called for you. "Remind me not to do anything stupid unless the person deserves it. Got it?"

Since you didn't pay attention, you replied, "Got it."

So far, there's three Dragon Balls in your backpack (A/N: Lol. Dragon Balls. Okay. I'll shut up now.). Four more until the wish you thought about at a young age can become a reality. The only trouble about it is to protect the Dragon Balls -- even when a danger can possibly kill you.

----4 Days later----

After walking around and sleeping underneath trees in woods, Trunks had an excited face when looking at the Dragon Ball Radar. 

"I think we found another one," he said happily.

You felt confused after the many days of walking you, Trunks, and Tarble just happen to accomplish. Concerned, you walked up to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am," he said. When he showed you the radar, there was a glowing dot on the center. "We've found another one! We're on top of it!"

You looked at the radar and down at the grass. Double-checking, you kept repeating the process many times. "And how will we get it?"

"Allow me to show you," Tarble said. He approached the area in which the radar said a Dragon Ball is at. With his right hand, he pointed his index finger up in the air. His finger produced a purple energy and started to glow. He fiercely pointed his finger down the area, shouting, "Gallick Gun!" A purple, large beam shot out of his finger and down to the ground, causing a small explosion.

A small crater formed on the ground, a five-star Dragon Ball shining in the center.

"Dang Tarble," you said in awe. "That was awesome! How did you do that?"

"Well," Tarble said, "my brother taught it to me. He can perform that like nothing now, but he doesn't perform it anymore."

"So," Trunks said, "my dad taught it to you?"

"Yep."

You ran to the crater and picked up the Dragon Ball at the center. After doing so, you quickly put it in your backpack. Then, you ran up the crater and back to the guys. "Tarble, even after the many things we did to you, why do you still hang around with us?"

"Easy. Because you're the children I wish to have." Suddenly, he covered his mouth.

"...What?"

"Let me get this straight," Trunks said. "You wish to have children that would draw on your face when asleep and then commit incestuous deeds?"

"NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! I mean that I want a kid like you that would grow up to defend what he loves and a kid like (Y/N) that would do things beyond ordinary in an adventurous way."

"And why can't you have kids," you asked, later on to regret the question.

Tarble suddenly stopped. Small, male tears pouring out of his eyes in sadness. "Well...I don't think my wife could...you know...reproduce...with people like me..."

You ended up slapping yourself ferociously in regret, suddenly knocking yourself out.

The last words you hear before blacking out was, "Dammit! Her power is slowly seeping out!"