Chapter 19

Tarble P.O.V

I knocked on the front door of (Y/N)'s house, hoping her parents are still home. When a woman opened the door, I said, "Hello. Not to disturb you and all, but is (Y/N) home?"

"Who are you," the woman said.

"Tarble No Ouji. Brother of the Saiyan Prince Vegeta."

"Tarble? No way! Where have you been?"

"Sent to a distant planet before settling here now, Ally. I need to ask is (Y/N) around."

"At the moment,  she isn't. Her boyfriend just happen to take her to the theaters. Why?"

"You can't be listening to what he is ordering you to do! You'll get us all killed!"

"And what if I don't?! We'll all die anyway!"

"Goku Son will help us out! But please listen! Listening to the guy or not, either way, your daughter is in huge danger! She needs to be sent away!"

"No matter where she is, he'll find her! So what's the point anyway?!"

"If we send her away to a different planet, there is a chance he'll leave this place alone to find her! Then, us fighters will stand against him and end of story! Please help us out!"

She was silent for a while. "But how in the world will we tell her? She won't listen to the important things I tell her."

I gave her the how-the-hell-did-you-mess-this-one-up-Ally look. "You know her more than anyone else! You have to know!"

"Even though I know her more than anyone else, I still don't know! Not even Odin knows!"

"Speaking of Odin, where is he?"

"School."

"We'll talk about it soon. In the meantime, give your daughter A DAMN PHONE!"

"What does a phone have to do with (Y/N)?!"

"How else will she even listen to whatever the hell that I have to say and yet she listens to what random people have to say? It's best if I talk to her via cell phone!"

"Fine. I'll get her a phone, but don't be speaking of this to anyone else. I'll be doing the same."

"Thank you. We'll discuss, or argue, this again sometime soon."

Trunks P.O.V

No luck. I searched most of town for her. Most of the people that I asked either don't even know her or I beat them up because they have insulted her. The only place I haven't checked: the schools. 

As I walked to the school, I see Odin. He had his backpack with him to the most places he went. No one else has noticed this, but I felt that he was hiding something...important...As I approached him, he already seemed to notice me.

"Hey, Trunks," he said. "How are you?"

"Good. How about you?"

"I'm not feeling that good. My sister got in trouble for something I did. Again. I wonder. Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Well, I'm not allowed to be in school. My dad doesn't let me. But as of now, I just don't care anymore. I really need to find your sister."

"(Y/N)? She was dragged to the cinema by her 'boyfriend'. To be honest, I'd rather you take her than the guy that my parents force her on. Try from there. If not, come back here."

"Thank you so much Odin!" I ran to the cinemas to find my (Y/N). Running past many people on my way there, I dashed to find her. Once I got there, Goten stood by the entrance of the place. "Hey, Goten. What's going on?"

"What are you doing here," Goten asked.

"Finding (Y/N). Why are you here?"

"I was hoping you arrived sometime soon. About (Y/N), she left the place a while ago. Somewhere around one of the tallest hills out of town or something."

"What do you mean? She can't be out from watching a movie that fast." 

"Her boyfriend, although I have never seen him before or something, must have sensed the both of us and therefore have left the cinemas early with her. Now we need to get moving."

I felt bad that (Y/N) had to leave early from the theaters because of my sense-able power. I looked down at the pavement, wondering about her. "Goten, can you please help me find her? I really want to see her so bad, but how things are going, I may not. Please help me."

He looked at me. "Okay. I'll help you find her."

And like that we flew off to find her.

(Y/N) P.O.V

You were at the theaters with your "boyfriend", watching a "romantic" movie that just sickens you (A/N: Not to interrupt but *cough cough* Fifty Shades of Grey. *cough cough cough* Sorry. I'll shut up now.) He held your hand throughout the entire movie and attempted to kiss you at the romantic scenes. The only working excuse that you had to pull is the 'I need to use the bathroom' one.

Running to the bathroom, you hoped Trunks can save you from this mess, even though Goten told you he may never return back to town. You washed your hands from the buttery popcorn you just happen to cram in your mouth as a failed attempt to not get kissed. "Why am I even stuck in this situation," you said to yourself in the empty bathrooms. "Why can't my mom just send me to a different planet already--oh wait. Then what about Trunks? I don't want to leave him behind for my safety."

Something happened in which it felt new to you: there was a power level that you just happen to pick up nearby. Funny thing is, you don't even know how that happened. Quickly, you ran out of the bathroom to find out who it was. Once you were outside, you say two people flying off, the power levels that you felt slowly fading. 

You thought, could it be Trunks? Then again, Goten said that he may not return to town. Either way, you didn't seem to care and still hope for his return. Being out here, you decided to make a run for it to your brother Odin.

Across the fence to his school was Odin with a questionable face. "Weren't you supposed to be at the cinemas," he asked.

"I made a run for it," you told him. "I thought I felt something strange and yet powerful."

"Must have been Trunks since he's been looking for you."

"I walked outside and yet nothing. I don't get what's going on."

"Neither do I." There was silence until he spoke up once more. "Do you think you can hide in one of the abandoned shops at the end of town?"

"What for?"

"There is some things I want to give you. But once I give them to you, do everything else as I say. Something isn't right about you and Broly being together and all, and Tarble even mentions it."

There was a poke behind your shoulder; you ended up turning around with surprise.

"You must be (Y/N)," a guy in a blue jumpsuit said. He has flaming, spiky, black hair. He seemed to be angry, in which that is just his natural expression. "I have been watching you closely for a while already."