Chapter 32

Marron P.O.V.

I flew with my mom around the house and warmed up with some stretches and basic attacks. Right after, I see from a distance a muscular tall man who had some glowing green color around his body.

I hid behind my mom, terrified. "Mom, who's that strong man over there?"

My mom also had a terrified look on her face. "Not him again," I heard her whisper. "Stay back and watch. Cover your eyes if you can't stand it!"

The tall and muscular man somehow avoided my mom - as if she's a ghost!

She grabbed my hand. "Never mind that. We must fight against Vegeta. I don't think we can fight the muscular man since after all we're not strong enough."

Then another guy showed up...

Tarble P.O.V.

"We must find the other two dragon balls," I instructed Nappa. "Although I highly doubt this genie or something can grant immortality, we must find them. Who knows what kind of wish it grants us?"

"Genies don't grant immortality," Nappa said, "but I hope this thing does."

"Nappa, I said I highly doubt it. Now please move along."

As we flew, we spotted the Legendary Super Saiyan. He seemed really angry. Assuming he reached his full power, we grew worried about him finding us. For some reason, he ignored our presence and flew straight to the house direction.

"Nappa," I shouted. "Run back to the house! The teens are in danger!"

"Why?"

"Ally's daughter is in great danger!"

"OH HECK NO! NO ONE MESSES WITH HER AND NOT EVEN ME!" He flew straight to the home, screaming, "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME, BARDOCK?!"

With the radar, I zoomed out to find the other two dragon balls. Somehow, six are back with the teens. I don't recall anyone having the other dragon ball, I thought to myself as I flew straight to the last dragon ball.

Once I got to the Dragon Ball location, I stood at the place.

The place had iron gates and smelled of depression. The soil felt mushy, assuming many shed tears when entering. Once I entered, I felt a part of me shrivel and writhe in agony and depression. There were remains of those who fell that wanted to climb out of their eternal pain, and some who rejoiced above. As I got to the same coordinates of the Dragon Ball, I felt a wave of cursing and greed.

I turned around to find someone calling for my attention.

The person was heavily robed with a really dark purple color. His showing skin was pale and thin, revealing some covered bone. His face was covered with the hood of the robe, but his scent screamed the fact he had a peculiar smile. "Is something the matter?"

"Nothing," I managed to say.

"Yes there is something. The greedy man underneath, although he has been suffering an eternal torture, refuse to give up his prized possession."

"...How do you know?"

"Many has entered for it, but without luck they left." After a few seconds he spoke up once more. "You seem like someone up for the challenge."

"...What challenge?"

He walked closer to me. "There has been a spiritual unrest among the galaxy. Now listen to this: there has been rumored about the group of teenagers that can ward off the evil. I believe it's three girls and three boys. They have special powers from the heavenly spirits that can fight off these ghosts. Would you-,"

I had the last Dragon Ball in and was in flying position. "I wish I could help you, but I have some serious matters going on. I'll return here as soon as possible!" I flew off as quick as possible.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You hugged Trunks for as long as you can. You didn't want to let him go, worrying about his dad finding you two or Broly finding out you love someone else besides him. As you kept hugging him, you heard his soft voice.

"(Y/N)," Trunks said softly. "We'll wait for Tarble before we depart once more."

You noticed Krillin walking in the room holding a four-star dragon ball. "I'm sorry to interrupt," he said as he have Trunks the dragon ball, "but I think you might need this. I can sense you guys just want some peace and harmony, so I thought why not help you out."

As Trunks got the Dragon Ball, he thanked Krillin. His eyes then shifted to the front door after hearing ki blasts being fired. "He's here..."

You panicked even worse than before, causing you to almost scream. Suddenly, you felt arms wrap around you once more, causing you to be in a calm state of mind. Once again, you heard Trunks' soothing voice.

Tarble then broke the door holding a dragon ball. "WE NEED TO LEAVE! WE GOT THE LAST BALL!!!"

Trunks ended up carrying you bridal style, breaking a window, thanking Krillin once more, and flying out with you. "We're almost safe and sound. Just hang in there."

You panicked once more when you heard even more explosions. When you heard even more, Trunks covered your mouth and hushed. "Calm down (Y/N). We're almost safe."

Out in the woods, you were set down on a stump. You looked at Trunks as he and Tarble set down the seven Dragon Balls on the dirt floor.

"Arise Shenron," Trunks shouted.