Chapter 7

Adam P.O.V

Did (Y/N) get captured? She didn't return home yesterday. What the hell has she been doing?! She can't make friends that easily and run off! She's usually the shy person who refuses to speak!

That's it. When she returns home, I'll have someone watch over her until she gets straight home from here on after. That way, she won't be corrupt like everyone else.

Hopefully she isn't captured...

Trunks P.O.V

I woke up only to realize I wasn't in my bed, I was on the floor, and I hugged (Y/N) the entire time. No wonder why I had the best sleep of my entire life. I didn't know what to tell her, since I worry she may not like me. "Hey," I said. That was a stupid move, I thought to myself.

"Hey," she responded with a smile. "How was your sleep?"

I started to blush, remembering the dream I had before I woke up.

There was a huge dance at a high school. As a teen going to the high school, I went to the dance in a tuxedo. When I got to the dance, there were many people there, having fun dancing. I looked around to find (Y/N) in the crowd.

A teen girl with (h/c) colored hair walked toward me in a sparkly (d/c) dress. She walked toward me with joy.

I knew it was (Y/N), so I approached her, with a huge smile on my face. Then, I hugged her for a while.

For the rest of the time at the dance, we talked, danced, and took photos. Our dance moves brought attention to the crowd. On the very last song, I stared into her (e/c) eyes, brought my face closer to hers, and...

I snapped back to reality. Dammit, I thought. I wish that dream was real.

"Are you okay," (Y/N) asked. "For a minute there, you didn't seem to move. You just quietly stared at something...anything wrong?"

"Huh? No," I lied. "Nothing's wrong." Something's wrong alright...

...I think I have a crush on (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V

Something is wrong with Trunks, but he doesn't seem to want to tell you. He then told you that "nothing's wrong". Yep. Something's wrong. "Okay," you ended up saying. "I see."

Goten acted hyper in the morning. You then start to wonder why until you remembered: he brought a box full of sodas to the sleepover. He must have drunk around five cans to get to the level of hyper-ness he is at.

You then remembered about the tray of cupcakes Mrs. Briefs left for you guys. When you checked, not a single cupcake survived. "Goten, did you eat all of the cupcakes?"

Goten had a surprised look on his face when he heard the question. "Um...I don't know. Why?"

You can tell he ate the cupcakes by two factors: the crumbs on his Gi and the frosting on his nose. "Check the mirror if you have to. Just to be sure."

He later checked the mirror. Realizing the evidence, he tried to clear it away. To you, it seemed funny when he did that. "I didn't eat the cupcakes," he said.

"Tell me. You did eat the cupcakes."

"No I didn't! I swear!"

Silence...

"...Okay I did."

You and Trunks ended up laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"That's all I needed to hear," you said. "So, what do you guys usually do?"

Another silence...

"Well," Trunks said, scratching the back of his head, "I would usually play video games. Play fight. Study."

"What's play fight," you asked.

"Play fight is kind of like real fighting, but...um..."

Goten tackled Trunks, holding Trunks down with his own weight. "It's like this."

"Goten stop please! Not now!"

"Only if you tell me you like (Y/N)."

"Why the hell would I say that?!" Trunks slightly blushed.

You then started to wander around the place. You seem to be touching the things that catches your eye. Regretting the choice, you came across a cylinder-looking thing that shone seven yellow dots.

Goten P.O.V

"Tell me," I said to Trunks. "You like her, don't you?"

"Why should I even tell you," Trunks said. "You're going to bully me, if I do tell you."

"No I won't. I'll keep it a secret, if it's that bad."

"Okay...I like her a lot."

"Okay." I stopped tackling Trunks and got up. I then realized (Y/N) isn't in the room. "Hey Trunks. Where's (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) then walked in the room with something flashing. "Hey guys."

"Hey...um...(Y/N)...what's that in your hand? Where did you find it anyway?"

"Please don't tell me," Trunks said. "...My mom leaves things around in the house. I bet she forgot to get that."

"I couldn't find anyone anywhere," (Y/N) said. "Everyone else is gone except Tarble, who is eating cereal right now."

"Not again. My uncle would say something about your outfit."

"I really don't care about what I wear as long as it isn't ugly. I'd rather wear your dad's clothes than this."

I then had an idea...

Later, (Y/N) walked out wearing a green shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. "At least this is better than wearing the clothes I had earlier." She smiled.

Trunks blushed when he saw her.

I told him, "Why are you blushing?"

"I wasn't expecting something like this," he replied. "That's all."

Tarble entered the room. "Hey, kiddos."

"Hey, Uncle Tarble."

"I'll be taking care of you guys...again...so don't do anything that gets me caught. Because whatever the hell you did last night got me beat up by my brother Vegeta."

"Oh," (Y/N) said. "You mean Mr. Briefs?"

"Yes! Don't do anything stupid that can get me caught!"

"Do something stupid to get you caught! Got it!"

"I said don't!!!"

Later, (Y/N), Trunks, and I locked Tarble in the shed outside.

"I will get you all for this," Tarble screamed. "One day you will regret doing this!!!"

By the time we walked inside the house, the police knocked on the door, asking for (Y/N).