Chapter 35

I'm so very sorry about not working on this and focusing on What if FNaF Had Facebook. It really made me happy trying to be comedy like in such stories. I turned away from this because (1) It got too serious, and (2) I shudder when I write inappropriate stuff (coming up). Other than that, It's my fault I should have paid more attention to this story. Due to some recent answers on the polls, this story is for now tied with FNaF Facebook for first. So, I decide to work on this. Just for the sake of readers.

Here we go. :)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The house, you thought. It's... It's just how I imagined it. H-how does the Dragon know about this house?

"How the heck does Shenron know this is the kind of house I dreamed," Trunks said aloud. His face seemed amazed by the exact detail of the house he'd been dreaming about. "I mean—,"

"Wait," you said. "You dreamed this too?"

"Yeah. Surprisingly I did." He started to blush. "Did you dream this house as well?"

You blushed as well. "Well... Yeah... I did dream this house too. Why?"

He slowly walked up to you and hugged you once he got close enough. "It will be fine. We're safe now. No one bad to find us. No one out to separate us. Just you and me."

A paper fell from the sky, swaying back and fourth until it rested on the grass floor.

"What the heck is that?"

"Hopefully it isn't some scam," you said.

Once Trunks picked up the paper, you looked at the other direction. You didn't know he kept reading. Suddenly you felt a tug on your shirt. "Ohmygod," you said in a panic. "What was that for?!"

"We have to be careful who we think about," he said. "Because we can only let in people that we feel should come in. If we think about the people that would hurt us, they would be able to show up here."

"You must be lying."

He showed you the paper that read:

Note:
Since you guys can get lonely here on your own, you can let in people you feel should walk in. For example, if you think about a relative you have been close to, they would be able to walk in within the radius of the house. But be warned about who you are able to let in. If you happen to think about past, dark experiences with bad people, those people are most likely to be able to enter. Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here.

You were shocked about the note. Of course that means people like Odin can be let in, but you got scared thinking about—

Trunks hugged you. "Don't think about any bad people out there. Think about them and we're doomed."

Once you hugged back, there was one person in your mind that you thought about...

... Odin.

Ally P.O.V.

It's my fault. All my fault. She's gone. I'll never get her back. No hope. All Gone.

I felt like going insane. I should have listened to Kakarot when I had the chance, but since I was so dumb, I couldn't. I had to let a murderer get the best of such family. The daughter I cherished a lot is gone.

Now what do I do?

I turned to the door to see two people. One of them is my son Odin. His face looked pretty beat up from a possible fight. His shirt was torn and his pants seemed stretched badly.

The other guy seemed pretty tall. He wore orange and blue training clothes that seemed loose. His black hair pointed in all directions, not seeming to care. The guy looked pretty strong, since his muscles were medium sized. "Hey Ally," the guy said.

"What did you do to my son," I shouted.

"Nothing. I didn't do anything."

"Mom," Odin said. "I hurt myself from ripping off trees from the ground."

"Please tell me you can do better than that."

"I'm sorry, but that is the best I could do. Even Mr. Goku here said so."

"I thought he was the strongest," Goku said. "But seems here ripping trees off the ground is the best he can do. I wonder is there anyone else that's pretty strong."

"Well," I said. "I don't know. There's my daughter, but she's really really weak and unable to fight."

"I might train her. Where do you think she's at?"

"I don't know! She ran off with a boy her age! Gone forever! Out of the sight of the family!" I started to cry, knowing there is no way to get back my daughter.

"Ally, don't cry. It isn't healthy for you."

"She's gone and and it's my fault! I mistreated her all her life for some guy that would threaten to kill us all! He got stronger over the years and at this point he's unstoppable!"

"Calm down, Ally! Please! We'll figure out something!"

Odin faced to a door close by him. He walked toward the door, looking like he's been hypnotized. He opened the door, ran inside, and shut the door behind him quickly.

"Odin," I shouted. I ran after him. Quickly, I opened the door to only see garments of jackets and coats.

No sign of him.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Odin P.O.V.

As I saw my mom overreact over (Y/N) being missing, the closet door seemed to glow. I stared at it out of curiosity. Come closer please, a voice said. Slowly, I walked to it and opened the door. It seemed it was a gateway so I ran inside and quickly shut the door. Down the path I walked down, wondering where I've been heading. Once I can see beautiful trees and a river, I thought to myself, What is going on here?

"Odin," a familiar voice asked.

I ran toward where the voice came from and, sure enough, Trunks sat on a log close by a small campfire. For a reason, I was glad seeing him. "Trunks!"

"Hey, kiddo," he said, smiling.

"Shut up! I'm 10!"

"Still a kid to me. What brings you here?"

I explained the glowing door and a strange voice coming from the door, as well as the strange gateway in a closet door. When I finished, I see his expression.

"(Y/N)!"

My sister ran outside of the house in her favorite colored checkered dress and an apron. She wore boots that goes along with the dress. "What is it? I was practicing on how to cook chicken!" She looked at me. "Odin!" She ran up to me and hugged me. For some reason my face ended up in between her breasts, and since I'm not used to this yet, I tried gasping for air. Once
she finished hugging, he looked at me. "Sorry. I've been thinking about you."

I glanced at her. "What do you mean?"

Trunks took out a paper and handed it to me. "This paper explains what your sister said."

I read the paper quickly but with understanding. Once I finished I gave the paper back to him. "Good. As long as you guys don't think about Voldemort—"

"Who's Voldemort?" (Author's Note: I had to do it! XD )

"Never mind. Don't think about Mr. Steal Yo Girl and you'll be fine."

"Got it."

"So... Now what?"

"...Hunger Games?"

"Nope!"