Chapter 8

Third Person P.O.V

The police then found (Y/N) and took her home, even if it was against her will. Once they dropped her off at her house and left, her parents took her in.

Adam, (Y/N)'s father, slapped her right across the face once they got to the room. "How dare you be someplace else than here?! Were you not satisfied being here?! And where did you get those awful clothes?! Everyone would hate you if you wear that!"

"Everyone bullies me with the clothes you and mom made me wear," (Y/N) snapped back. "In fact, you don't let me choose what I want to wear or any of that kind of stuff!"

"Enough!" He smacked her on the face once more. "You know better than to do these kinds of things! Now get cleaning or else!"

Without another word to say, (Y/N) got to cleaning. Most of the time, she thought about the good memories of being with Trunks and Goten. How the three of them managed to get Tarble in trouble. The moment of hyper-ness Goten had after drinking a lot of sodas and eating all the cupcakes. Hearing her friends laugh about the impersonation of Mr. Briefs. Having the best feeling in her life after falling asleep with Trunks on her side. She wished the police hadn't found her; already she felt like she returned to Hell...

Trunks was temporarily grounded after his mother, Bulma, heard about locking Tarble in the shed and the police asking for (Y/N).

"You should think about what you just happen to do to your uncle! You upset him for quite enough now!"

"Okay," Trunks said, with sadness. When he was in the room, the first thing that came up in his mind was (Y/N). He remembered the time of the sleepover as if it just happened a minute ago. The time when she impersonated his dad. That moment when Goten had a sugar rush and tried to clear the evidence. How he managed to get his uncle in trouble. And most of all, the moment he got to hug her in his sleep, making him feel really happy. He just wished the police didn't come for her. That way, he could obtain more happy memories of her.

As for Goten, his older brother Gohan picked him up from the house. Gohan then wondered how the sleepover went, hoping to hear some funny highlights. Of course, Goten told his brother about the Mr. Briefs impersonation and how he got really hyper from the sodas. When the two of them got home, both were greeted by the screaming of their mother.

"GOHAN, YOU ARE LATE! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GO? AND GOTEN! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT THE DANGERS THAT LURKED OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE! NOW YOU TWO GET STUDYING OR NO BREAKFAST!!!"

The two immediately ran to their work desks and studied.

(Y/N) P.O.V

You were packing your stuff to school. Hoping to see your friends, you left the house in a rush...until you were greeted by a pale-skinned person with red cheeks wearing yellow and green clothes with a symbol on his clothes. He also wore a black hat. "Hello," you replied with question.

"Hey. I'm supposed to be walking you to your school. My name is Chiaotzu."

Great, you thought. Dealing with this person would be difficult, especially since he looks weird...and sort of scary in a way...

Getting to your class on the last year of primary school, you got to your seat, hoping to see Trunks...

...but he hasn't arrived.

You continued to wait for him in class, even though there were some miniature earthquakes here and there. Is something going on with Trunks, you thought. Even halfway through the class you thought he would walk in like he's late, which has happened several times before.

Nothing...

It has been that way for weeks now...

Who knows what might have happened to him?

Walking to school with Chiaotzu behind you got very annoying...

D-Did he die?