Chapter 31

Third Person P.O.V.

Nappa ran off to the small town.

(Y/N) and the others went after him. "Nappa," (Y/N) shouted. "Come back! Where are you even going?!"

Nappa stopped and turned to the others. "Well, I'm finding Ally's daughter of course!"

Tarble gave Nappa a questionable face while Trunks slammed his head onto a street pole.

"Nappa," Tarble said, "can you not see?"

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone," Nappa responded. ((A/N: Imagine TSF Napla voice singing that! XD okay I'll shut up now!))

"Not physical sight," Trunks shouted. "We mean, 'Do you not know?!'?!"

"No I don't. What is it that I don't know?"

Tarble cleared his throat. "Deez nutz!"

"I'm so sorry Tarble," (Y/N) said. "How can I know something so microscopic and small and yet you bring it up?"

"Oh damn." He turned to Trunks. "You should marry her."

Trunks slightly blushed when hearing that.

"So," Nappa said. "Aren't we going to find Ally's daughter?"

Hearing that enraged Trunks. "(Y/N) is Ally's daughter you dog!"

"You didn't have to call me a dog!"

"How can you be so blind to that?!"

"Appearance isn't always everything you know!"

(Y/N) sat on the floor, lied down, curled up into an oval, and feigned to weep.

"And now you made her cry! What's up with you?!"

"I didn't mean it," Nappa shouted. "I'm so sorry!"

"Now we need to cheer her up!" Trunks ran to her side and patted her back. "Calm down, (Y/N). What's wrong? I don't like it when you cry."

She looked up at Trunks with a feigned, saddened face. "...Why do you guys have to argue?"

He sat down on the floor and hugged her tightly. "There are times when arguments can show us right from wrong, and other times it can reveal how much someone cares depending of the argument."

"Most of the time," Tarble interrupted, "it can reveal who the dumb one is!"

"Uncle! What the Friday's?!"

"It's Monday!"

"What the Monday's?!"

"Is that even possible," Nappa questioned.

"None of you guys are helping!" He turned to her once more. "I'm sorry. Sometimes we can't even stop arguments from happening. It's unpredictable." He put his face closer to hers. "I love you, and I don't want the prettiest girl I know to cry."

"TRUNKS," a familiar voice shouted, "YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

"Holy Shenanigans," Tarble shouted. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"

The whole group ran from wherever they heard the voice from.

Odin P.O.V.

I sent my sister a text:
Run! Who knows whether Vegeta has found you? Do it for the sake of your life and Trunks!

"She better answer that text," Bulla said in shock. "Who knows if she somehow died by my dad?!"

"He won't kill her," I said. "Otherwise, he's be dead by now."