Chapter 21

Odin P.O.V

I carefully watch my backpack when walking back home from school. Witnessing (Y/N) taken home by her "boyfriend", I felt horrible that I didn't stand up for her, even if it meant getting hurt or killed. Once I got home, I see my mother cleaning up the living room. "Hey, Mom," I told her.

"Hi, Odin," my mother said. "How's school? Did things go well?"

"Of course, Mom." I smiled, hiding the pain I felt earlier in the morning. As I walked to the room, I heard a loud slap. I got close to (Y/N)'s room to hear what's going on.

"You can't even get things right," her boyfriend said. "I clearly told you, and yet you don't even do things correctly!"

"I'm sorry," (Y/N) said. "I won't do that again."

"You better not do that again, you bitch!"

Having enough of the argument, I opened the door to her room. I saw my sister on the floor with many bruises on her skin. The top half of her dress has been ripped, showing her skin...and something I shouldn't be seeing at a young age. I saw her boyfriend, angry. "Sorry about whatever the heck you are doing, but my mother told me to talk to the bitch alone."

He looked at me. "Fine. But after the talk, you better tell your father she refused to obey." He walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I looked at (Y/N) in the eyes and without looking down. "I prefer Trunks than him. Now listen, I was talking to him earlier. Turns out, you're sneaking out at night. When you do so, never look back at the town. Leave the town since I bet he can find you easily if you're still in town. I'll tell you when the time has come, got it? I asked him to protect you the time you've left the house." I took out her phone and gave it to her. "Better hide it now. You'll need it later...What has happened?"

"It's something so inappropriate that was going on," she said. "You might be too young to understand for now. I'll tell you later."

"Alright. But whatever it is, please put a top on. I don't want to be seeing that. Already, it's hard to focus on your face. Anyway, I'll go for now." I walked out of the room.

"She did WHAT," my father screamed from the kitchen. 

It sucks to not do anything to protect (Y/N).

Bulla P.O.V

Dad was angry once he brought my brother home. He has been shouting at him for quite a while. The whole argument was mostly about how he should stay home and train to fight for the planet and not date a girl whose life has been horrible for the past 15 years. After the argument, Trunks walked in his room depressed. 

I walked to his room to talk to him. "Trunks? Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

"Go away," Trunks said in a depressed tone. "I'm not fine, and I don't want to talk to people right now."

"You can talk to me. I won't do or say anything bad."

He opened the door to his room. "You promise not to tell anyone? If you can't keep promises, then what's the point of saying what I have in my mind?"

"I haven't told Dad about the whole sleepover thing over there at Goten's and I didn't even bother telling him who I like. So please?"

After walking in his room and closing the door, I wondered what he has to say. I said, "Is it something about your girlfriend?"

"Pretty much about her."

"Not to be rude and all, but I saw you two kiss. Goten looked like the kind of person to be jealous and all that stuff. Have you noticed?"

"Yeah I have. I thought I can trust him from the start. Turns out, I was wrong. Is (Y/N) really that pretty?"

"So, Goten betrayed you so he can get your girlfriend. Why weren't you home?"

"I was searching for her since she didn't want to go home. She was taken by the guy she was forced on. Then, her brother told me where she was. Goten had to clearly mess me up by taking me out of town. If it wasn't for him, I would be with her right now."

I thought of something. "Why not sneak out at night? That way, you can continue to find her and be with her. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Trunks hit his head against the wall three times. "Why didn't I think of that? Why?"

"Is it because you keep thinking about her so much that you forget other things?"

"...Pretty much. But what if Dad finds out about this?"

"I'll distract him along with Odin. If we fail, we'll give you a code red message. I know you love her and I know she needs to be safe, but there are things that may happen that will come across that. I want you to be happy. Are you in for this?"

He was silent for a while before saying, "Yes."

Goten P.O.V

(Y/N) isn't at the theaters anymore. She left that fast? I knew I shouldn't have showed Trunks where she was. Whatever. I can just run to her house and find her there. When she's not anywhere in the public parts of town, she's most likely in her house, getting abused by her parents. 

I do feel kind of bad for abandoning Trunks out there, but if it means winning the heart of (Y/N), then I must. I haven't felt loved since my father has left elsewhere, but I feel something in her that makes me want to claim her as mine...

As I ran to her house, someone tackled me and pinned me down on the cement floor. I couldn't see who it was, but I know the person is a guy and he has long hair. Looking closer, I saw something in him. "No," I said. "Gohan told me you died!  You can't possibly be alive at this point now!"

"Luckily, I'm alive," the person said. He flung his hair back so I can get a better look of the person. He had the Saiyan armor on and wore black combat boots. He had long, black, spiky hair. Close by his face was a scouter. "I know you're Goten. I've been watching you for long enough."

"You stalker!" I kicked him away from me. Once I was free from his grasp, I flew out of the area. If abandoning Trunks at the hills weren't bad enough, this is far worse! I tried to fly to the house, but suddenly I felt a blast on my leg, causing me to fall in the lake close by. Not knowing how to swim, I nearly drowned at the bottom. I felt a hand taking me out of the waters and setting me down somewhere quiet. 

"I have seen you have met Uncle Raditz," my brother Gohan said.