Chapter 34

SIKE! I knew I had you in a trap! That wasn't gonna be the actual end! Why leave you off at what you guys thought was the end? C'mon! There's more to this than a wish finally being granted around the time there was a wild goose chase! What about Tarble and the others who suffered just to get you and Trunks to live happily? What about Adam and Ally who felt bad about mistreating the reader? What about Broly who is pissed about the fact the reader left him for Trunks?! Did you even think about that?!

Enough about my happy ranting about you guys. Let's resume with what is really the real story.

Broly P.O.V.

That fool. How stupid of him getting in my way for my love for (Y/N). I told them I'm strong enough to kill them without problem. All in all they still don't listen.

There was a bright ray of light from the forest. I flew quite fast to catch up, but half way through the forest, the ray vanished, and soon so did the dragon.

I will kill whoever in my path trying to block (Y/N) away from me.

I flew to where I thought was the exact location of the dragon. When I got there, it seemed like there was no trace of anyone there, although I felt there were people there a while ago. Suddenly there was a wave of rage inside me, in which I destroyed the trees around me.

Then I remembered this:

If I can't find (Y/N) in time, Earth will be destroyed.

Ally P.O.V.

"You guys WHAT," I shouted after hearing Krillin, a friend of mine, explain why (Y/N) somehow disappeared.

"We didn't do anything for her to be gone! The Dragon Balls were gathered and they wish to be in a safe place!"

"Do you realize what safe thing they did?! EARTH WILL BLOW UP IF BROLY COULDN'T FIND MY CHILD!"

"We can't just find them! Not even unwanted guests would even find them where they're at!"

"What do you mean?! Can't you just gather the Dragon's Balls and wish for them to return?!"

"No can do. We have to wait another year for them to be useful once more, and the wish states that none of the families or unwanted people could ever find them. That being said, I don't think anyone can find them where they are."

"...And we can't find them since a wish was for no one they want around them to find them?"

"I'm sorry, Ally, but that's true."

I knew it. She'd be gone before I knew it. It's been my fault that I was such a bad parent. It's been my fault that I should have fought him before I accepted what he had to say. It's been my fault that I didn't understand what "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" meant until now. All my fault...

...I wish to go back in time and take back everything I did to my (Y/N)...

...but I can't.

I have to face this reality. The reality that the whole time my child hated me. The reality in which she was never fine with and yet I had to force it down her system. The reality that involved a stone-hearted murderer getting whatever it took to obtain what I assume is (Y/N)'s love for him.

At least I have my son Odin. He loves me, right?

Odin P.O.V.

I don't know how to feel about my own mother exactly. She did do all these things to (Y/N) against her own will. Also, she did force my sister onto a guy that kills people in a ruthless manner. Then again, she'd buy me stuff when I need it, as well as take me to interesting places when I'm in a bad mood...

...and yet she never did any of those things with my sister.

I had mixed emotions and, combined, cannot be described about how I feel about my own mother. For some reason, I broke off a tree and felt like throwing it as far as possible, but then I put it back in its place because I'm not the kind of guy to do so.

I hear Bulla behind me. "Odin, what happened? What went into your mind?"

"Undefined emotions," I replied with a straight face. I didn't know what's going on with me. Did my emotions toward my mother trigger this? Now, I have no idea how to feel about this whole situation.

Two women flew toward our direction. Both were blonde, but one was shorter than the other. Once the two were close, it turned out to be Android 18 with her child Marron. Both landed and walked toward us. "Seen Vegeta anywhere," Android 18 asked.

"Haven't seen that dumb f*ck anywhere yet," I said without remorse. "Going to beat him?"

"With a tree and four knuckles." She popped her knuckles and slightly stretched. "So no sign of the Prince?"

"Nope. Bulla is with me though. Why beat up her dad?"

"He's getting in the way of his son's relationship. Doesn't want her around your sister for some reason for the opinion that she 'isn't worthy enough of a Saiyan' to be with Trunks."

"Dad is a real jack," Bulla said, crossing her arms.

"We all know that Bulla. So now, we kick some Saiyan butt."

I looked at Android 18. "You do know that I'm a half-Saiyan."

"Wait. You are?" She observed me for a while before her eyes widened. "Oh my god! You are! You must be the son of Goku!"

"I'm not the son of Goku. And I don't even know who Goku is!"

"Who hasn't even heard of Goku?"

"Someone like me who constantly witness my sister getting abused!"

"Who must your parents be?"

"Why doesn't anyone know I'm the son of Ally?"

There was a silence that roamed for a while.

Later, Android 18 suddenly spoke. "Ally? The high-class Saiyan warrior? Oh my god. You must be as strong as her or possibly even stronger."

"I'm not actually quite strong," I said. "The tree I just broke was the best of my power. I can't seem to improve no matter how much I train."

"Something went wrong with your Saiyan abilities. That's all I can say." Before she flew off with Marron, she said, "If there ever is a time where you come across Vegeta, let me know before you pass."

In a cute voice, Marron said, "Bye Odin!"

Quickly, Android 18 and Marron flew to a distance.

I was surprised how Marron said that in such tone. Does she know Bulla has feelings for me or?

Bulla then held my hand. "If we're going to ever find a way to rid the maniac, better start with some help and training."

"But, who do we go to for training," I asked her.

"My mom knows a guy who can..."