Chapter 3

Chapter 3- MOVING??

i woke up screaming my family's name only realise that it was a nightmare. Then all the events from yesterday came flooding back to me . My family died!!!! now who will be their when im sick, when i need someone to talk to , when i want to spend family time ......i really need them. A knock on the door brought me back to reality. who would be at my front door at 6:15am. I slowly got up and fixed my face to make me look presentable ans headed for the door. As i opened the door i saw a middle aged woman , she looks the same age as my mum .I knew here from some where but i just could not put mh finger on it.

"Hello" she said
"Hello " i replied
"I am so sorry for your loss and you might not rember me i was your mother's best friend, Elena"

Thats where i remembered her from!!! my mum's best friend .. she always talked about her and she said she babysitted me when i was younger but then she moved to florida when she got maried.

"Thank you and i remember you now" i said "you can come in of ypu would like"

"Thanks" she said

"Well as you know you are not 18 as yet, so you need a legal guardian and your parents wanted me to be your guardian if anything ever happened to them" she said and i felt the tears wanting to come out but i held them im because i wanted to be strong for them.

"So you will be moving in with me and my family in Florida" she added.

"FLORIDA!!!! BUT THAT'S MILES AWAY...how will i see my friends and what about school?" I exclaimed.

"I amd sorry dear but you have too, as soon as the funeral is over we will leave here ok?" she asked hopefully

I sighed "ok."

The next day was the funeral and i cried once more along with everyone else. My friends attended and i said my goodybyes to them. i felt so sad that my family died and im leaving my friends but as my mom would say 'be strong'.
I took one last look at my now empty house and sighed as walked to the car to go to the airport.

During the flight elena decided to talk " Lucy i want to tell you about my family but promise not to freak out" she said uneasily

"Ok?" i simply replied

"Well my husband's name is frank and .........we have 6 boys" she said as if it was nothing.

Omg 6 boys...how in the world would i survive with six boys. My eyes were probably wide as saucers right now

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Idk why im updating so fast
Mabye because its a new book
Soo comment and tell me if you like it and dont forget to vote pwease