Chapter 17 Part 2

LUCY'S POV.

I woke up in the morning remembering what events took place, remembering how caleb asked me to go a date with him. For a while i have always dreamt of going on a date with him but i never imagined it happening in this lifetime. I mean caleb is sooooooooooo hot and i look like a potato, how could he even like me. I just don't get it, but i am not missing out on this for the world. I got out of bed and did my daily morning routine and went back into my bedroom.

I then began to think 'where is caleb taking me' and 'what should i wear'. My eyes widened as i realised that, i never thought about that before so i ran as fast as i could considering my lag to caleb's room. I repeatedly knocked on his door but no answer. I kept saying it was me but i still got no reply. Caleb never leaves his room so early.

I shrugged it off and ran to the next possible person to ask which was chase. After about three knocks he answered.

"Hey lucy, what do you want"

"Ammmmm,..,..........well i wanna know if you know where Caleb is taking me" i said nervously and i have no idea why.

"Why do you wanna know where he is taking you? And even if i wanted to tell you, he said it was a surprise." Chase said smugly.

"Well i just wanna know what to wear" i said very weirdly.

"Oh.................ammmmmmm well just weae something not to dressy. Something casual will be perfect" he said with his thinking face on.

"Ok den......... I guess I'll be going now" i said slowly walking away.

I got back to my room and began thinking about what i should wear. It took me a while and i still didn't have a clue what i was wearing. I decided to call rose and ask her for help.

After about five rings she answered.

"Hey rose, can you come over to help me look for somthing for a date later today" i said very quickly.

"OMG YOU HAVE A DATE AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS IT WITH ANYWAY." She said we more screamed into the phone.

"Ammmmmmm......caleb....." I said slowly like very slowly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUYS IN SCHOOL. I KNEW YOU ALWAYS LIKED HIM AND I'LL BE THERE IN 5" She screamed once more and hung up very abruptly before i could even say anything.

----------------5 minutes later ----------

Rose burst in my room and ran into my closet without even saying a word to me.

A few minutes later she came out with a bunch of outfits in her hands.

"Ok so i found some really sexy dresses for you" she said smiling.

"Wait, wait, wait, rose chase told me that caleb said that i should wear something casual" i said with a very confused face.

"Ohhhhhhh..............why didn't you tell me that before" she said and walked back into the closet.

"I was going to but you just barged into my room without saying a word to me" i screamed to her and huffed.

Minutes later she came out with a bunch of simple dresses and some jackets. My eyes was immediately caught a white dress (A/N the outfit in the pic is the one she wore).

I pulled it out of the pile and smiled. Rose then threw me a jean-jacket to go with it and i found one of my boots. I found the perfecr outfit for out date and i cang wait.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hola señoritas,
What do you guys think
I wrote it in a hurry
But still.

Stay safe
Love you all

~Smile560