Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - YES.

LUCY'S POV
The car ride home was very and i mean very funny. We mostly talked about bridget. Caleb told me alot of embarrassing stories about her , and i just sat there laughing my butt of. Half way through the ride i was clutching my stomach and laughing. I bet i was looking like a complete idiot.
Caleb helped me out the car and to my room even though i didn't need any help he insisted. He said 'you fell in school today so i WILL be helping you more. no questions asked'. I just laughed again but nodded. I don't know why but i laugh at the weirdest things, it's just like one of my habits.
Caleb said he wasn't going to go back to school today because apparently he 'doesn't have any important classes after'. I just laughed at him, and walked into the kitchen. I got myself some food to eat and headed to my room to watch some movies.
Avengers 2 was the first movie i started to watch. I don't know why but i love marvel movies, and i love captain america.

About five minutes into the movie, Caleb walked in and plopped down on my bed.

"HEYYYYYYYYY"Caleb said.

"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy". i said back slightly laughing slightly.

"Can i stay and join?"he asked hopefully.

"well....ur already here so u might as well."i said smiling. He just chuckled and laid back down.

The movie was EPIC. omg. i loved it. captain America is so cuteeeeee. Our popcorn finished half way through the movie and we were to lazy to go for more.

"hey.......... can i ask you a question?" Calev asked shyly. i furrowed my eyebrows, thinking when has caleb ever been shy.

"yeah sure"

He fiddled with his fingers a but but still began to talk.

"ammmm.......i wanna know if you would wanna.........ammm........go....on.......a.......date.....with .......me?"
he asked very and i mean very nervously.

I just sat there staring at him.

"i mean if u don't want to you dont have to, because i know your leg is broken and---- i cut him of and said "yes"i whispered.

Caleb heard me and began to smile widely.

"are you serious"he asked making sure i said yes.

I just nodded my head vigorously
at him and his smile got even bigger, i didn't think that was even possible.

"you won't regret this, this is going to be the best date you ever had" he said hurridly then ran out my room.

I just shook my head but i was still smiling. I'm going on a date with caleb.

OMG I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH CALEB.

------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas
Well i updated
Finally
I hav lessons
So i don't spent much time on wattpad
Soooooo.......
Thats all
Stay safe
Love you all
~smile560