Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - MOTORBIKE NO WAY

After elena showed me to my room and the boys helped me with my bags excluding caleb , i looked at the time and saw that it was only 8:30 so i decided to unpack.
I never really noticed how amazing their house is and how big my room is . This room is like me and my sister's room combined. The walls are beige , there is a king sized bed in the middle and a walk in closet!! yay. I packed away most of my clothes and went to sleep 10:00 cause elena told me that school starts tomorrow.

NEXT DAY------------------------------------

I woke up to a banging on the door. "WAKE UP!!" one of the boys said and im assuming its chase. " im up im up " i replied in a sleepy voice. i lazily walked in to shower and took a 10 minute bath. Then looked for some 1st day of school clothes.
I threw on a black skinny jeans and a tank top that says 'never give up' and my favourite blue and purple converse. I did my usual make up and grabbed my fone and headed to the kitchen.

It took me a while to find the kitchen in this house but i finally found it when i heard screaming which i assume are the twins.
As i walked in i was bombarded by the smell of pancakes and syrup.
"hi" i said
"hey dear" elena said in a cheerful tone
" are they always this loud " i asked hoping they weren't
"i am afraid so" just as she said that caleb walkin in looking hot... wait what ??? no i cant think that. its caleb the annoying douchebag.
"caleb darling you are taking lucy to school today" elena said and my mouth dropped while chase just smirked and replied "ok , come on sweet cheeks we
you leave early when im dropping you" i frowned and sighed but agreed to go so i just grabbed an apple and followed him to the garage. I saw a bunch of cars from a Ferrari to a jeep but caleb passed all those until he stopped at a motorbike.

my eyes bulged out an my jaw dropped " their is no way in hell i am getting on that monster" i said feeling scared .

he simply chuckled and said "its just a bike, come on ill be there to protect you" he said giving a 20 watt smile . bipolar much
i just sighed and hopped on holding onto him for dear life even though the bike didn't start yet.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys
Just wanted to say
Read and comment