Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Revenge

i woke up 6:30 exact. Finally i woke up on time. I did my usual routine and put on my black jeans, black crop top and my combat boots. Sadly i have to go back to school today. I went downstairs and saw all the boys stuffing their faces. As soon as i walked into their view three of them smiled at me very evily. i was very confused but shrugged it off. I turned around to get some toast when chase spoke "So lucy what are you doin later after school?" he said still smiling evily.

i akwardly said"amm..i don't know yet,probably in my room watching a movie......why?"

He replied like if he was an evil mastermind "oh just asking." And after that he left the kitchen. I looked at caleb and he just laughed. I decided to ignore them and went back to my toast.

After i finished we left for school. As soon as we reached i left the boys and began to walk to my locker. Turning the corner i saw rose by her locker and walked up to her to go to mine (BTW ROSE AND LUCY'S LOCKER ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER'S)

"hey girlie"i said as i reached her and began to get my books out from my locker.

"heyzzz how's ur head? and what did you do when you reach home? i missed you. It was so boring!!" She said very fastly

"Ok well my head's fine and i have to tell you alot "i said with a smile on my face.

I told her what happened and we got going for class.

AFTER SCHOOL.
When i went in the car most of the boys were staring at me with smirks on their faces again. i just ignored them and looked out the window. As soon as we reaches home caleb, chris and chase dashed out of the car to god knows where and left the rest of us.

After grabbing a snack i grabbed my backpack and headed upstairs to do my homework then watch a movie or something. As soon as i opened my room door i was soaked from head to foot. I screamed as the ice cold water soaked me and my bag. I was dripping wet and i looked to my right to see the three boys who sped of when we arrives home laughing their butts off and rolling on the floor.

I glared at them and screamed " OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL GUYS !!!!"

After chase recovered from his laughing fit he said trying to hide hia smile "well you soaked us down so we decided to do the same to you "

"UHHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF NY ROOM NOW I HATE YOU GUYS" I screamed once more.

They just laughed and while walking out the door caleb said "Revenge is a dish best served cold sweetcheeks" .

--------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas
This chapter was short
But i wrote part of this in a wedding and at the beach
And some of u all said to update soon
So i tried my best
Its going to be longer next time

love you guys
Follow me
Comment
And vote
Yay